New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 311 total)
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@datisemeilwik

Can you provide your site url and admin credentials to see what may be missing?
    Use the private reply option.

-Rui

datisemeilwik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was almost fine. The initial page settings was missing, and also the menu wasn’t assigned .

Check again the site.

-Rui

datisemeilwik
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m seeing the pattern in the slider “summer sale”
    Regarding the other pattern go to Theme options-> Asset Background options

And change the background image of Alt 9

-Rui

datisemeilwik
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Here is the link to our demo site file so you can download it and upload it to Alt 9 background

http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nhood_impact_bkg.png

-Rui

datisemeilwik

Rui:

Thanks for the help and response. Question: I thought the nhood_impact_bkg and similar backgrounds were included as part of the theme?

Datise

datisemeilwik
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In the media library search for “bkg”
    They are there already.

-Rui

datisemeilwik

Thanks! I was able to find and upload the “bkg” graphics. One question: The alt background doesn’t seem to upload to some of the page header spans. Any thought as to why?

– Datise

Kyle – SUPPORT

You may have selected a different alt bg for those headers

– Kyle

LWDS

I’m getting pretty frustrated with this. This isn’t the only premium theme we’ve used, yet this is the only one we’re still stuck on getting the Demo content installed…let alone move onto doing the actual styling of our brand…

The XML files don’t install properly, using full or the part versions. I’ve just tried installing the alt version and that has failed messages and also none of the “Home” page options. So now I have to reset the entire WordPress before trying this again, so as not to duplicate many Menu items.

I can’t skip to different pages on this support forum thread without going page by page as it only shows page 1 or two of the last pages. Come on guys! This is not great so far.

I see instructions for changing the upload limit, but this was written in 2013. I’ve spoken to our webhosts, they seem to say there’s no limits that would affect things their end.

Can anyone help? Is there a support email address? :/

LWDS

Also, I see the latest version of Neighborhood is v2.16? Does this get automatically applied to the themes when installed? Our documentation says ‘Neighborhood Documentation by Swift Ideas v1.02’ yet we purchased after the v2.16 date…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @LWDS

Apologies that you are having issues with the import. It’s something we’ve been working on finding a solution for. Unfortunately the WordPress importer just isn’t built to handle that much content.

We’re finishing up on an importer plugin which will handle the import process for you, and automatically refresh to prevent timeouts.

This is hopefully going to be ready in the next 24 hours.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register