New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 311 total)
    vkialka

Guys, i will wait to uplaod anything untill you provide all the smaller xmls files, ok? Please help us solve this issue. Tks!!

vkialka

Guys, now, uploading the theme again I get this:
    O pacote não pôde ser instalado. O tema está sem a folha de estilo style.css.
    it means that the style.css file can’t be found!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!
    Too many day are going by and i still haven’t started this page.
    Tks!!!

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@vkialka – Sounds like you’ve uploaded the wrong theme zip? You should be uploading “neighborhood.zip”

@eccesso
    – Great news! Can you let us know how you did it for future reference?

– Ed

vkialka

Ed, the answe to your question is NO. I uploaded the right theme, but this theme of yours have all the wrong files. 🙂 PLEASE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH ALL THE RIGHT FILES? ZIPPED THEME FILES AND ALL THE SEPARATED XML FILES? PLEASE!!! tks!

vkialka

Got it!! Now going for the xml files…

eccesso

I never thought I’d experienced it, but I finally succeeded in uploading the fxxxxxg-full-content-demo-piece-of-sxxt-XML.file! 04:15 localtime (+1_GMT) the complete works of the Neighborhood_theme reveiled in front of my eyes! This theme is more then awesome…it is more closely to ingeniousity! It’s so intuitive, flexible, responsive…and I could continue…this THEME is SHAMELESSLY nice! Welldone…Neighborhood_theme! And thanks a lot for you’ve provided a theme, which hopefully will boost webdevelopment in a uncompromised creativity.
    How-To-Do-The-fxxxxxg-full-content-demo-piece-of-sxxt-XML.file-trick: My theory was to create a unknown number of minor xml.files, because the complete full-content-file contains 6.3MB (6.257MB) of code and 122380 pieces of lines! How many xml.files you decide to create – also depends on the uploadtime of your ISP_account.
    The trick: I made the changes in php.ini- and .htaccess-files just like the recommendations from Swift_installer instructions, and added all the changes from cPanel. Next i created 1-15 xml.files and used a calculator with regards to filesize and codelines, which all has to be copy/pasted into the new xml.files! AFter the procedure was done, I ended up calculating, that 6.257MB had been moved to 1-15 xml.files!
    Do not forget to paste <start-tags> and <closing-tags> for each new xml.file! When the copy/paste was done, nobody had told me, that minor cramps in my hands was part of the procedure. Moving 122380 fxxxxxg-piece-of-sxxt-codelines to new files…may take while! Take your time, and be sure that all codelines are in the new files!
    Cleaning up the cache files, and histories+cookies in used browsers – I started uploading the new but minor xml.files through the WP-toolimporter. The upload was flawless and smooth, besides from a number af “already exists”-messages, which didn’t cause any concern at all. Who fxxxxng cares, when the message isn’t an error-message!
    Following the instructions from Installerguide designing the menu….I finally fixed the REvolution Slider placement in global settings…and… a genuine WOW-sensation!…..this theme is truly NICE! Believe me…you must experience this – before you join into the Neighborhood-party!
    So it can be done, even if you are characterized by the opposite? don’t live in despair-go partying in your Neighborhood!
    I wish everyone Good Luck with all the effords that has to be done – before – a genuine responsive theme will be reveiled in front of their eyes!

Best rgs and thanks for listening to all the frustrations I had to go through.

_eccesso™

vkialka

I’m jealous man!! I’ll never be able to do all the procedures you describe!! What now??? Ed? PLEASE!! HELP ME TODAY or I will choose to, unfortunately, get my money back. It can’t be expected of us to all that Eccesso did. What do you say? Tks! Theme is installed but i can’t upload any of the new xml files you sent me.

Ecesso, ultimately, you you consider helping me with this issue? I’d be willing to pay you and grant you access to the cpanel, FTP and all that!!!

tks

ww2010

This demo problem really sucks. Seems like im not the only one! When you pay 60USD you don’t expect something so simple to be so extremely hard to figure out.

vkialka

Agreed!!! @eccesso what do you say? Can you help me?

vkialka

@swiftideas shame on you guys!! Take s too long to aswer and nothing you do help your clients!! It seems like you don’t ever care about your clients!! It has been an unforgettable experience!!

ww2010

@swiftideas

Can you split the xml files into 1-15 like @eccesso?

eccesso

HI, poor dudes, who haven’t succeeded in uploading the full-content-XML._piece-of-sxxt-file yet!
    Well, help is to be provided!
    I’d love to help you guys whenever needed, even if this responsibility actually is at Swift_Neighborhood_team! But…..who fxxxxxg cares!?
    I provided an e-mailadres: [email protected] for those who may need support, where I may return my version of the minor XML.chunks. So send me your mail or skype name. BesidesI’ve published the full-demo-content-fxxxxxg-piece-of-sxxt-XML.file at: http://www.psykologportalen.net You may change the look of the theme as much as possible to check out the full content_file, and see how it has to look when the complete file has been installed!
    The above mentioned site http://www.psykologportalen.net will be published from 11-18 august and hereafter closed down for construction! I hope that’ll this may help some of you guys?

_best rgs! And good luck

_eccesso™

eccesso

Hi There!
    Regarding the provided e-mail_support at: [email protected] this mail has been closed down!
    Please use: [email protected] instead!
    I’ll receive your e-mails according to the above mentioned support, regarding the providing of the full-content-demo-piece-of-sxxt-code_XML.files in minor chunks! Thanks for your understanding!
    The published full-demo-content.XML_file DEMO.site will still be published between 11-18 august!
    bst rgs!

_eccesso™

http://www.psykologportalen.net

eccesso

Upload: neighborhood-demo-content-full
    Zipped_version: XML_SPLITT_FULL_DEMO_CONTENT_ZIP_version.zip (230KB)

_eccesso™

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register