New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 311 total)
    harukagnd

Still doesnt work. Do I have to do anything else? As I have already imported part of the data, is some of it corrupted etc? How can I proceed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @harukagnd,

It seems you site is down at the moment, was trying to import the latest images and pages left and the site went down.

Can you check?

-Rui

harukagnd

Hi Rui,

Site seems to be up & running now. Not sure what happened earlier. You can try again.

Thanks for your reply,

J

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Already imported the home slider and a few more product images, but it’s really complicated to do it because your server response it’s very slow and it’s going down several themes. You should check with your hosting support.

Guess you already have enough demo content to start with.

-Rui

harukagnd

Hi Rui,

Thanks alot! We will try to work with the data that you have imported and see what happens. I will take your advice and contact Azure to find out why response times are so slow.

Thanks again for helping me out in these matters. Much appreciated.

J

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad I could help.
    -Rui

Aaakie

its actually disgusting that you havent found a resolution to a clear issue that you have with the demo import.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Aaakie – Unfortunately the issue isn 99/100 down to user’s server killing the process. There are a large amount of images used on the demo site, so this is why we provide the alternative export with a smaller amount of images.

If there was an issue our side, we would have fixed it long ago, but it’s simply the case that the WordPress import process doesn’t allow for queuing to prevent servers from killing the process for taking too long.

– Ed

mikaelus

Guys, to all people who are still having problems, here’s what worked for me.

Use this tip with .gzip – but apply it on the smaller .xml files (when the big XML file is split into a few smaller ones). Pack it to a .gz archive and upload one by one. It worked for me very well, after a few failed attempts with both Full and Alt XML files for Neighborhood theme.

Good luck 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks @mikaelus

datisemeilwik

Rui:

I’m definitely a fan of swiftideas! Can you also, please, assist me with installing the full demo content for the neighborhood theme. I’ve tried.

Thanks for everything, Datise!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@datisemeilwik – got your email, will reply there.

– Ed

datisemeilwik

Thanks!

-Datise

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Ed

datisemeilwik

Looks like I was able to upload the demo content. But still having haven’t been able to make the amazing neighborhood theme appear as the amazing demo. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Datise!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register