New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 311 total)
    LWDS

Thanks for the reply Ed, and that sounds like a great solution. Has it been finished? How will we access it?

Many thanks.

LWDS

Another issue, which I’m not sure if it’s related to this installation problem, but each time we have uploaded the theme whilst trying to do this, we see what look like resizing problems. The logo is ‘squashed’ when viewing on a normal sized computer screen (Mac). Resizing the screen smaller snaps the logo into the correct dimensions. The only way I got around this was to see what size the logo was in this resized state, and create a new logo to exactly those dimenions…that can’t be what’s supposed to happen though right!?

A similar thing happens in the backend. Under Theme options, ‘Header Options’ all of the titles here are squashed over to the left hand side. Resizing the screen again as before snaps this into what looks like a tablet layout and the options are readable again.

This has been like this on every installation we have done of Neighborhood (which is a lot)

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@LWDS

Can you provide admin access so I can check it?
    Use the private reply.

Thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@LWDS – no that’s not right, can you log a new topic for this with a link so that we can check what’s happening? Is this with the default logo, or one you have uploaded?

Not seen the theme options issue you are referring to – again a link/login to this would be helpful.

Thanks,

– Ed

LWDS
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@LWDS

Check again your site.
    Thanks.

p.s- If you need anything further open a new topic. it’s better that way.

-Rui

LWDS

Will do, and thanks very much Rui, its a great theme.

One thing I have noticed, many of the “Shop” drop down menu items don’t link to anywhere? Shop Left Sidebar, Shop Right Sidebar etc. Strangely, the first time we installed the theme, these pages were working! Any ideas? Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Only the Shop with left sidebar wasn’t working for me. There were 2 shop pages, already deleted one.

Also adjusted your permalinks format.

-Rui

LWDS

Thanks Rui, Shop with left Sidebar is now there with the product listings, but only displaying the price slider and nothing else in the sidebar? Just checked it on another computer also.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Please open a new topic. will continue there.
    Thanks

-Rui

datisemeilwik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@datisemeilwik

Check again your site. You have some duplicate menu itens to solve this. Delete all menus and import one time the demo content option.

hope it helps.

-Rui

datisemeilwik

Rui:

Thanks for the response. I’ve noticed that when I do the demo plugin install the site loads pretty glitchy where the rev slider loads first and then everything else. I’ll probably do a reset and then load it the regular way.

Can the updated theme installed using the WordPress import feature?
    Datise

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t understand the need to do a reset, when you have some kind of problem/conflict that’s not going to get you rid of it.

Can you explain further your question?
    “Can the updated theme installed using the WordPress import feature?”

-Rui

datisemeilwik

Rui:

Well when I use the demo plugin, the slider slowly loads first and then the rest of the site loads. When I used WordPress importer the site loaded faster and everything loaded at the same time.

Datise

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register