New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    paulrigby

Image with link rollover.

I’d love to be able to apply the style used on image rollover for thumbnails in blogs and portfolios (e.g. http://dante.swiftideas.net/blog-timeline-full-width/blog-timeline-left-sidebar/) on my regular images in pages which are links.

I am using a lot of images as links and would be great to have them nicely styled to fit the theme, ie on rolloever: colour with accent colour, diagonal shading, circular link button in the middle.

I see something like this already in place for lightbox images, would be really great to extend that to linked images.

SSol

We have a need for something very much the same!

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will let the developer know about this.

– Kyle

WamBam

1. Share This: ability to add/remove social platforms. Example: remove Pinterest, add LinkedIn button.
    2. Social icon button shortcode (with link field for social media profile)

loganwilliamson

This was mentioned in a support ticket earlier – but could you make it so an iconbox could be linked to a particular page? Thanks so much!

Brookebot

I would love to see a place to upload a custom default post image under Theme Options > Default Meta Options. Currently, the only way for me to easily change the default featured image is by replacing the parent theme image file wp-content/themes/dante/images/default-thumb.png (but unfortunately the custom replacement will get replaced with parent theme updates).

Brookebot

Update: I would love to see default meta options for Posts & Pages. But especially for posts since they are produced much more often & more consistently than pages. Doing this would allow us to set default meta options (like Thumbnail Type, Thumbnail Image, Post Detail Type, Post Detail Image, Page Title Background, Include Author, Include Social Sharing, Include Related Articles, etc.). We could set options for the way we typically like to see our posts instead of having to change the same options every time we create a new post (especially if someone is a daily blogger). Could be listed under Theme Options > Blog Options? This would also take care of my previous request. Thank you for asking for requests!

saury316

1) When you add a product to the cart from the main Shop page, it immediately adds it. However when you add it to the cart from the individual product page, it forces a refresh to do so. It would be awesome if the functionality from the Shop page could be carried over to the individual products page.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feedback everyone, will let the developer know

mexpertsag

Hi there,

1) in the “theme options” > “social profiles” you have integrated “XING”. Thanks for that. However i really like to see the Xing-Option anywhere else. Especially i miss it at “Team Members”. As Xing is the most important social business network in the german speaking countries, i really would love to see that in a future update!

2) There is an error in the translation of the “Tweets element” in German. In english you say “23 minutes ago” but in German you say “ago 23 minutes” what means translated “vor 23 Minuten”. The word “vor” must bei n front of the time. See screenshot.

Thanks and all the best!
    Florian

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks, will feedback to the developer

– Kyle

rachnatmak

1. Separate Subscriber – User Interface

2. Email Newsletter Option…

carpetfiber101

Hi Swift!
    I love the theme, but it would be great to have the Image Banner shortcode be an element!

Text and buttons on top of background images are all the rage on sites nowadays and it’d be great to edit an element, which is much easier to edit than within the short code.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feedback 🙂

– Kyle

paulrigby

Hi guys, quick suggestion – I would appreciate a Pinterest social option added to “Team” Team Members. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register