New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    derestricted

Hi, it would be really cool if you could set a black background to stretch full width of the page behind videos when they are used, to provide more focus to the video, such as is done here:

Brookebot

CSS – font-weight: bold;
    Looks horrible with my Google Fonts because I can only choose 1 weight in the theme options. I have Open Sans 400 chosen for my standard body copy & when I use font-weight: bold; the CSS applies a faux bold that looks just awful & blurry. I would like to have the option to embed all necessary available styles that Google web fonts provides for a font family so that my website displays the REAL bold or italic or light, etc, etc created specifically for that font family & NOT the FAUX bold. Thank you so much for taking feedback & listening to your users! You guys rock!

rreadotcom

Here is something that would be great:
    On the “clients” custom post type, when you enter in a url for the image to link to, have an option to choose the target of the link. It currently opens in a new window. I am using this to link to a profile page on my site and would prefer it open in the same window. thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks all for your feedback, we will take these requests into consideration.

Thanks!

– Kyle

mexpertsag

– Filter Twitter-Feet by Hashtag(s). Display only Tweets meeting the criteria.
    – Display RSS News Feed from external Websites > Liket Latest Tweets, but as source a RSS Feed

carpetfiber101

I love the theme! The overall feel and SO many features like modals and excellent lightbox are the reason I bought the theme.

I think there is room for improvement for thumbnail + lightbox galleries!
    -add option to choose thumbnail sizes and crop the picture to match the thumbnail size
    -add option to remove or control margin/padding between thumbnails, I suppose this is called “masonry gallery”. (see attached)

(this can be accomplished by adding multiple single image elements and removing padding and margin, but is cumbersome and all files need to be the exact same aspect ratio. It’d be great to choose multiple images)

Please don’t change the beautiful responsiveness and aesthetics of the lightbox! It is rare that a lightbox works as well on the desktop as on mobile… you guys nailed that!

Thanks for the great theme.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the requests guys, we’re going through them in plans for the next few feature updates ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

robintee

Feature Request : Frontend Submit Portfolio.

It would be great if it was possible for users to submit their portfolios from the front end.

Warm Regards,

Robin.

rely27

Maybe it’s been already mentionned but it would be great if we could actullay access all the shorcodes available in the page builder without the need of using the page builder itself, simply put all the shorcodes in a list with the already separated Swift Frameworks shorcodes, sounds more logic to me…

simonvk

I’d love it if there would be a built-in compare option! The YITH Compare plugin is nice, but it’s not working that well with Dante. Ideally, on a list page on the top right of a product image, ticking a box with ‘add to compare’ would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

thanks for the feedback guys!

– Kyle

kaixer

Please add Pagination option on Shop Page builder.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

tomrich

Hello Swift Team!

Feature Request: [Left menu option] similar to this theme: http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/bridge1/

Thank you!

Brookebot

+1 for tomrich’s idea – I was just about to add it myself to this thread! Below is quote from tomrich’s post request:
    “Feature Request: [Left menu option] similar to this theme: http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/bridge1/”

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register