New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

I will let him know, however I know that Ed is extremely busy.

– Kyle

AlbatiQue

Hey,

Woocommere infinite load or ajax load would be awesome to.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

AlbatiQue

Hey,

Another Idea ๐Ÿ™‚
    Replacing the normal looking selectboxes in woocommerce with JQ-selectbox plugin.
    Would be cool to have to ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks, will forward this to the developer

– Kyle

OzzyMac

Hello Awesome theme,

I love your theme so much ๐Ÿ˜‰
    My main and purpose of purchase and using your Dante theme is Online store.

Could you please add this feature in the next update or could you tell me how to set this up before official update.

1> Register and Login with Facebook ( most of my customer are using Facebook to communicate with my Fanpage )

2> User account pages ( for anyone who doesn’t have picture profile to use their Facebook profile to post and reply on my website. )

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, we are looking into the facebook login feature.

In the meantime, you could try this plugin: http://terrytsang.com/shop/shop/woocommerce-facebook-login-checkout/

– Kyle

sniukas

Being able to define different fonts for each heading incl. stlye elements, e.g. bold, italic, and color.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Got something like this lined up ๐Ÿ˜‰

– Kyle

igorbiki

Have a few suggestions on how to make this theme even more awesome:
    * To create one portfolio/team member/blog post swift page builder element, that could be set 1/2, 1/3 .. of width. In addition to use latest one, and adding offset, like if I want one block my latest portfolio item at top, and few blocks below I want my latest-1 portfolio item to be displayed. Same applies to single team member.
    On web site I’m currently working there is new portfolio item added, newspaper. And I would like to display only latest one on home page, without modifying home page. So far, I’m displaying 3 items in one row, which works fine, but I would like better only one item to be displayed. Even if I set one item to load, I’m loosing width since portfolio gallery must be 100% width.

* To add random in team gallery, so that if I have like 3 team members displayed at home, I don’t want to see same faces. Actually I’ve fixed this by adding rand=>1, in query when fetching items. But it would be much cooler to have this option when adding/editing team gallery element. And down side is that after every theme update I need to make my updates.

This is one awesome looking theme, I was (am still) amazed with it. Nice work!

OzzyMac

Hi Kyle,

I’m so happy, that you’re now been looking into the facebook login feature. ๐Ÿ™‚

and thanks for showing me the link but I’d rather go with your awesome theme update than the link ( that costs me ^^” )

** I already set the plugin up, Nextend FB connect (get this one from Mr. Google ^^), but it puts the Connect Facebook login button into the wordpress admin login pages – while I need it at the default ” my account ” pages.

Please help me Kyle The Awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰

here the pics..

EBM Co. Webmaster

Please add shortcode buttons to the content toolbar for visual composer for Products.

Thanks,
    Peter

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s on the list!

EBM Co. Webmaster

Great, thanks (o:

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register