New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Will add to the list

– Kyle

OzzyMac

Kyle,Thank you so much. ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle

-Rui

OzzyMac

Thanks to you too Rui. ?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

๐Ÿ™‚

alemarengo

Hi guys!
    This is not a feature request specific for Dante, but for users/developers:
    speaking of woocommerce, one of the major bundled plugin delivered with Dante, can you please advise us about upgradability every time they release an update?
    For instance, tomorrow, 07.12.15, woocommerce team planned to release probably a minor release, 2.4.11.
    Can you please let us know if you had the chance to test it with your themes?
    Usually, within other devs forums, there are specific threads for this purporse, to let users be aware of compatibility of newest plugin releases.
    Just le me know what you think, thanks! And, as always, thanks for your super support guys!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

We will always keep the theme updates with the latest WooCommerce changes, best to look at the theme changelog if we have had to change anything to work with new Woo files we will update it there.

That said, if there ever was a large conflict we would add a sticky in the forum.

Thanks,
    David

zippy

It would be great to see the social profile links formatting updated to keep up with times, example:
    Several social websites have switched from http to https. Twitter does not use “www” in the canonical link for profiles.

The goal would be to have all link to the canonical URLs of the social profiles.

This FR applies to Dante and Cardinal.

/Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Thanks @zippy. I have passed this back for consideration.

– David.

Ittavi

Ability to rename custom post types.

For example, I would like to rename portfolio to resources –> changing the label still keeps the url with portfolio where i want the url to change too

Clients rename to logos (since we use this to post images of press, partners, etc)

Ittavi

First I want to say thank you for the great theme – Dante. I have just rebuilt my website using the theme and have come across a few suggestions that would make it even better:

Page Builder:

Ability to add elements in the middle of the page. Right now if you click add element it always adds to the bottom not where the cursor is. Same thing happens in a row. You can click add text box and that does add right at that point but if you choose image it adds to the bottom of the page

Someway to handle big pages. Right now it is nearly impossible to update / change a page if it is really big because of the memory consumption that occurs in the browser (doesn’t matter if it is Chrome or Firefox). As a result I am forced to create multiple pages where the new trend is have these as a scrolling single page

Ability to add a sticky nav in the middle of the page — right now i can do this with custom html / js but would be great as a feature See this page as an example: https://www.xero.com/us/ just scroll on the page to see the feature

Auto Resize of images:
    For particular posts / pages have the image (no matter the size imported) auto-resize so that it looks correct and only takes up the necessary space in the row

David Martin – Support

Hi @Ittavi

Thanks for the feedback we’ll see what we can do for future releases.

For your above post, have you tested this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cpt-editor/?

Thanks.

lazydays

Hi guys,
    I’m new ๐Ÿ™‚ so only discovering this thread…
    Also just discovered that the parallax feature does not work on the IPad or Surfact tablets…
    Hoping you will update parallax to work on these platforms.
    Thanks
    Sue

David Martin – Support

Hi Sue,

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll pass this on. However this is intentional for performance purposes, browser support and to provide a concise experience on mobile devices.

Thanks.

morruu

Hi

A future request would be the possibility to make a transparent colored overlay on images e.g. image banners.

Thanks for a great theme.

Best regards
    Morten

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register