New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys!

Thank you all for purchasing Dante. We’re keen to develop Dante and make it the most feature rich WordPress theme available.

We’d like to know what you’d like to request in terms of features for us to add to Dante through updates, and we’ll likely do a weekly/monthly poll based on the most requested features.

Look forward to hearing your ideas 🙂

– Ed

craighome

1. Modified Swift Slider that can be used as a swift pagebuilder short code less than full width mode – e.g. 3/4 width mode so it doesn’t distort 6 x 4 orientation images from posts. (please please please)

2. Option to show views and shares of blog posts

3. Ability to set the height of the logo in theme options

3. Social links on author box which link to wordpress user

havlil

1. Mega Menu. Choose the width of the columns, so that the mega menu does not fill the full width when there are fewer columns, like 2 or 3.

2. Mega menu float left or right depending on what side the main menu is. Header 1 and 2 have main menu on the left. The others have menu on the right.

3 When menu is more than 2 levels deep, have a choice between mega menu and traditional menu.

maike

Cooler Woocommerce Category Images style – according to Theme style (not the “Woocommerce Standard” as it as actually).

See Example here:

http://flatsome.uxthemes.com/shop/

🙂

this_is_gav

Last week I asked on Themeforest if you could add an offset to the Recent Posts code, which you very kindly did, and impressively quickly (so I’ve now purchased Dante :)). Would it be possible to add the offset to the Blog shortcode too, so you could offset masonry posts? Before I bought it I assumed the Blog and Recent Posts would be the same item, with the difference being the choice of views.

Also, would it be possible to have more control over the Recent Posts, the Blog and the Blog Carrousel, such as showing or hiding the tile, the categories a post is in, the comment number and the loves?

Edit: One more thing, though presumably not a quick implementation – what about the possibility of choosing an icon to show on the hover of a post link (the rollover animation that shows the arrow) (as seen here). I know some themes have the ability to choose the post type (standard, gallery, video, etc), which outputs a different hover effect, but I like more control over what the post looks like (like using RoyalSlider for an image gallery, rather than a theme’s built-in gallery slider), so for me a choice of which icon replaces the arrow would be absolutely epic.

The only other thing I can think of is, when clicking on a video linking to a video post, to give the choice of opening the post rather than playing the video in the page. Don’t even know if that’s possible though, without setting featured image of a screenshot of the video!

matt3

It would be good to be able to remove the search icon from the menu in the theme options.

kevrossignon

Here are some features I would really like to see:

1) As mentioned on Themeforest comments, I would like the option so that when you view the portfolio in standard or gallery mode and hover on it, you could view the teaser of the item (or a second picture). Check this theme’s portfolio (http://demo.brankic.net/?theme=BigBangWP)

2) When using the swift page builder it would be nice to be able to have a column with multiple elements

3) On the portfolio item (split view) it would be nice if the picture, gallery of pictures, or the ability to set a column that would float while going down reading the content that may be on the other column.

4) Would be nice to be able to place a slogan above the slider but below the menu on the homepage.

5) Option so that when one click the heart it is shared on Facebook or other social network.

6) Include an SEO by default (i.e. yeast).

SSol

Mega menu with the ability to use shortcodes – images/ buttons/ H1/H2 styles etc would be huge!

abeldb

Hi,,,,

Yes, I agree with kevrossignon, I support your propossals,
    And especially support points: 1 (transparency is another option), 2 & 3

And add more:

1. Ability to define columns in swift page builder, sometimes It’s really hard compose the elements.

2. Social links on author box which link to wordpress user (repeat propossal from craighome)

3. Option to move and/or duplicate position of navigation+share bottons in portfolio single
    (I think that is better in two places, top and bottom.
    In case that have only one, i prefer placed at the end of portfolio single contents)

4. In my opinion, it’s necessary add more contents inside search results when it doesn’t find anything. Maybe add a search form and a link to sitemap. Nowadays only it appears a sentence.

5. Option to create easy way One page content with set up a scroll to navigate inside

6. Super Necessary improve:
    “Autoload” post in portfolio galleries, behind pagination, like demo blog galleries

7. Possibility to create extra custom fields and change the actuals.
    (ie: add Sector add name of the client or change the date by show only the year, …)

8. Supersearch for Portfolio galleries:
    I think that is really good offer different “filtreable” contents for portfolio contents, and Supersearch is expectacular!! (good work boys!!) Can you consider for yours updates? I think that it will be an differential advantage.

Please consider my comments
    thanks a lot!

abeldb

Hi again,,,

Maybe Language Switcher will be works with other trnalation plugins
    (not only WPML -paid-). Like ‘Qtranslate’ (free), ‘Xili’ (free), ‘Multilingual Press’ ,…

neotemplates

– columns in the swift builder to put content in there
    – custom post type support to have a open theme for customisations

rely27

1) I support what havlil said about the mega menu, for now if the menu is more than 2 levels this is a mess with the mega menu… Think it needs to be improve. If we could have the choice to choose between mega or not would be good as well.

2) Have possibility to add some text under the title of portfolio, see example here :
    http://artbees.net/themes/jupiter-demo/portfolio-four-column/
    Check out their menu (and mega menu) by the way, think is good.

3) Possibility to add a stylish date next to the post on a blog view (similar to the example like the website already mention above : http://demo.brankic.net/?theme=BigBangWP

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for the suggestions and feedback, and to let you know that it’s all be read and taken in – we’ve got lots of great things coming in the next few updates and beyond.

The page builder is getting some much needed improvements in the next update, as well as some other new features – we might post a few sneak peeks of these this week depending on how development goes!

@rely27
    – 2, that is already possible, check the asset options!

Thanks,

– Ed

kevrossignon

Sneak peeks would be awesome!!!!

maike

Yes, that would be great! Hope to see Megamenu Images and those nice little “new” and “hot” tags for Menu items 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register