New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your requests.

We’ve got a lot of page builder improvements coming in the next update, much of which I’ve seen requested here ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Taffy

1) Product Shop โ€“ an option to view carousel navigation arrows in responsive mode
    2) Product shop โ€“ view 4 items inline on tablet (portrait mode) when in carousel is either active or inactive

scubadollar

Super Search for Portfolio items PLEASE!!!! Is this being considered as an option? I am going to develop it for my site this week if not.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry this is not something we have in mind. Not sure what the use would be for portfolio items?

– Kyle

Nic

Howdy, this theme is awesome! There’s a couple of features I’d love to see;

• Revolution slider presets for pulling in blog posts
    • More thorough documentation on the mega menu styling options and the css properties made available in this theme
    • More customisation abilities when it comes to font sizes and types – ie. I may want h4, h5, h6 in different fonts – it would be good if this was done with ease in the backend rather than having to either add custom CSS / load in more Google font families or be stuck with only one font choice for the header class.
    • The ability to customise the sf_button more – ie, uppercase transform, different font to the body copy etc
    • Better ‘viewing’ of the Page Builder widgets – in Firefox on a 15inch monitor with fonts set to small, it still has to scroll down sometimes

Just a few suggestions from me ๐Ÿ™‚

I do love this theme a lot though… GREAT job!

Cheers

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the suggestions, we have a couple of these lined up! ๐Ÿ™‚ I will feed the rest back to the developer.

Thanks!

AlbatiQue

Hey,

Something I would like:

In the post section if u got to put like 10 images in with the pagebuilder, U have to do this 10 times.
    I would like an option you select all the images in the media browser that u want to insert inside your post. And puts them automaticly in 10 different image elements. This could be such a timesaver.

Another thing I would like is in the when u create post under thumbnail options > thumbnail link type..
    The ability to add more link types then one.

Thanks for the great theme and support boys!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks for the feedback, not users about the second one though. How could you have multiple links on one image?

– Kyle

AlbatiQue

Lightbox and just regular page with text and stuff.

Kyle – SUPPORT

You can create a regular page?

– Kyle

mwmessina

Portfolio infinite scroll, please.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Something else that we are looking at ๐Ÿ™‚

rwolfenden

How about a Customer/Visitor review plugin?

Similar to how this theme (View:R by chapter themes) manages it – http://viewr.chapterthemes.com/preview1/apps/tristique-senectus-et-netus-senectus-duba/

You can see the “Our Rating” review bit, but its the Visitor reviews and collated data at the top underneath the main review that interests me.

Any plans for something like this? I really like the way the User/Visitor can review the item or post on multiple sets of criteria and how its averaged out at the top – really useful..

Would go without saying it needs to follow the schema so it appears in Google..

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This is quite a cool feature however it is not something that has a high demand, it’s more for a review based site/theme. I will forward this to the developer to see what he thinks.

Thanks for the feedback.

– Kyle

rwolfenden

Cool thanks, I love the rest of the theme so if its something he would be willing to develop for me as a separate paid plugin, I’d be willing to chat to him.

Let me know?

Thanks,
    Rob

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register