New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Version update full width problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    osocio

Hi Swift
    It seems that with the latest Dante updates the full width as needed for the Mansory Full Width Pagebuilder blog element (and other elements too I guess) is restricted to the maximum width of 1170 px. Which wasn’t in previous versions, where the width was unlimited.
    The 1170 px measurement is the one given in the general theme options.

I have followed the update tips from Ed. Unfortunately without solving my full width problem.
    Any ideas how to get the full width back again?

derestricted

I have the same problem, please advise ASAP my site used to look great and fill the whole screen, now it is squashed and small in the middle:

Latest

derestricted

I have rolled back to an early version of the theme until you fix this full width blog within page builder not working bug. please let us know when it is done. thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up guys, just fixed the blog, will check for other assets. Will likely be sending out an update for this tomorrow.

@derestricted
    – make sure you update WooCommerce, as there is an issue with that version and chrome which renders your site unusable.

– Ed

lpanalyst

Still also having the width issue. How can i ‘rollback’ to previous version?

derestricted

Please release the update, i rolled back to an earlier version and am now having all kinds of other issues!!

derestricted

damit my whole website is now messed up after going back to an older version!!!! wasted all afternoon now on it, trying to sort it out, all because of that bug in this release. really not impressed!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here is the latest build – http://d.pr/f/11yCU/1daDeYGy

@derestricted
    – what issues are you having? If you communicate these to us we can advise, but we can’t without seeing it. As far as we are aware as of the build above there are no other issues.

– Ed

derestricted

The latest build still has the blog width issue! I just installed it and the problem is still there that it is not full width!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link to the page you have it on, as there is likely something up with your setup – verified many times here and 100% working in that build.

– Ed

ronin

Hi,

Just wanted to pitch in that we have experienced serious issues with full width areas on multiple websites (we use Dante for all but one of our clients). We have rolled the websites with the most problematic issues back to the previous theme as we can’t have visitors coming across a broken website, but are still experiencing issues after rolling back (issues we weren’t experiencing before the update).

However, I’ve attached one image of an example of how the websites are no longer full width. The website in the screenshot used to have a full width background image and the blue section went to the edge of the screen (no padding either side). We went in and enabled the page builder like was suggested, but this did not resolve the issue.

We also saw that our full width masonry blog pages were not full width, some of the parallaxes were not full width, and the google maps section wasn’t full width (although I saw that you have been alerted of this).

An update on how/when the full width issue is being resolved would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ronin

Thanks for the feedback. As of v3.02 (released within the past hour) all issues that we are aware of are fixed.

Do you have a link to that page so that we can see the code? Are you using a child theme?

– Ed

lpanalyst

I am still continuing to have the same issues after updating to v3.02.

GP Analyser™

lpanalyst

all 20 or so of my portfolio look like the above.

my career page is having issues as well on the maps.

http://www.lpanalyst.com/careers/

ronin

We just updated to 3.02 and it hasn’t fixed the issue. This is the url: http://www.globaltanks.com.au/

Attached is a mockup I made when the page was working, and then a similar page (http://www.globaltanks.com.au/?page_id=484) – the actual page isn’t as obviously broken (http://www.globaltanks.com.au/?page_id=34) but still is nowhere near what it used to be like.

And yes we’re using the child theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register