New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Page Builder Stuck Loading

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Dan_Dunne

Hi David,

I can’t understand. Did you check on my dev environnement? This test page is on my site?

The real answer i need is how to fix it once and for all? Because this bug happening everytime.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan_Dunne

I’m on the page you created but i can’t edit nothing at all. Where the problem comes from then? How can i fix it. I bought this theme 3 days ago and i already have big issues… It’s really annoying i’m stuck and can’t do nothing at all…

Thanks for your response,

Dan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Apologies for the delay, David is currently away.

I’ve just checked your site, and can’t replicate any issue with the page builder – are you still having problems? I’ve assigned this topic to myself, to prevent any more delays in replies.

– Ed

mimedizioni

by the way the problem is happening also on our site, even with everything updated

the first time I rebooted the computer after clearing the cache and it worked again, but today happened again

when modifying a page it loads in “text” mode instead of the page builder, and when you click the “swift composer” button is just hangs loading, tried with both safari and chrome

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @mimedizioni,

Can you provide us an example page where that is happening and some admin credentials so we can edit the page and check it?
    Use the private reply.

-Rui

mimedizioni

what *seems* to work, for now, is saving the swift framework options (just in case), then open an existing page, delete everything in the text box, and then enable the page builder. When the box is empty the page builder loads.

Then just close this page, and load another one. The page builder then loads as usual (for now at least).

It’s very strange because we have been working on this site for a month without problems, we haven’t installed any new plugins or anything in particular, and then in the last few days this starts happening

edit: yes thanks we will give you credential when it happens again

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. Let us know, since it should work without any workaround.

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register