New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Page Builder Stuck Loading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Chris

When I try to activate the Swift Page Builder on a page, all I see is “Loading, please wait…” and nothing ever happens. Please help me solve this problem.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you check again? I deactivate all plugins and activate them again an now it seems fine.

Clear the cache before trying.

-Rui

Chris

That did it. Thank you.

-Chris

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. WordPress mysteries.

-Rui

Chris

FYI, this has happened to me twice since this topic was resolved. I was able to get it working again by deactivating and reactivating all plugins, but I shouldn’t have to do so. It would be nice if you all could see about fixing this in a future update. It is very disconcerting to be faced with a potentially unusable site after weeks of work.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can only fix it if the problem when it’s caused by us.

We can’t be responsible for conflicts with 3rd party plugins since there are thousands out there, but we fix our code if the problem is from our side.

Can you determine what plugin conflicts with our page builder?

-Rui

Chris

Hi Rui,

I understand; I’m a developer, too. I’m sure you get lots of requests to fix issues that aren’t your responsibility, but since this happened to me the first time on a clean install of your theme and required/recommended plugins, and later again after updating the Swift framework, I don’t think that it’s prudent to assume that the problem lies with a third-party plugin.

Before this issue re-occurred, I installed the Custom Permalinks and WordPress Importer plugins. Looking through their code, I don’t see anything that jumps out at me that would conflict with the page builder. Here is my full list of active plugins:

Advanced Custom Fields
    Akismet
    Atelier Demo Content
    Breadcrumb NavXT
    Contact Form 7
    Custom Permalinks
    Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables
    oAuth Twitter Feed for Developers
    Swift Framework
    WooCommerce
    WooCommerce Quickview
    WordPress Importer
    WordPress SEO
    YITH WooCommerce Wishlist

At the moment, everything’s working just fine since my last fix this morning.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the current situation will be difficult to find anything since it’s working.

If it’s ok with you when it occurs again let me know again but don’t touch the plugins so I can look for the error. I will receive the email when you reply and will check it asap.

In the meantime can you check the error_log of your server, maybe it contains additional information that can help us to find the issue.

Thanks

-Rui

quentro

Have the same situation. Deactivate and reactivate doesn’t help, clear cach either. So at the moment, I can’t get it working again. it’s… loading…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@quentro

Can you explain further your issue?
    What is your site url?

-Rui

quentro

lagerlager.ch/pizza

The issue is exactly the same. Worked on the page yesterday without any problems. Now today, the Swift Page builder can’t load. Don’t now why, I haven’t changed anything since yesterday. Deactivate and cache clearing doesn’t help

quentro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It loaded fine to me.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mzai6s2pay5ls1/Screenshot%202015-11-04%2010.50.56.png?dl=0

Can you try with our user.

-Rui

quentro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

What if you try recreating your user?

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register