New Landing How can we help? Atelier New Page Builder Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    purekarting

@Swift Ideas – Ed,

Yes thank you. I first attempted to use the embed URL as that made logical sense, but it wasn’t working, so I used the power of google to find the WordPress Codex page that I believe you intended to link users to explaining that the normal YouTube url would work. Thanks for the support. Keep up the good work.

Cliff

David Martin – Support

Thanks Ed, @Cliff – glad you got it working.

Thanks.

Alex De Leeuw

This problem also occurs to me quite often, especially when you have to scroll down in the textarea. Optional: At Swift Framework -> Options, select “Edit Element Modal Bandwidth” made as wide as possible. this can help you sometimes.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Alex De Leeuw,

Are you referring to the header issue on the edit element modal?

– Ed

3969120a

We really like the new SPB format and functionality. A couple of issues have been:

1. Sometimes when I paste a large amount of text into text box, the cancel save buttons disappear and the page has to be refreshed, losing all edits.

2. One of my personal favorites of Atelier is that when I’m editing theme options the the save button appears, saves the work without refreshing the page. This greatly speeds up construction time for a sight. Can you add this to SPB editing?

Here is an example of your amazing theme + many, many hours of Labor = shiny new Atelier themed Site.

Thanks team!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the nice words.
    Can you let us know if you are using the latest 2.1.1 version?

Really nice work you got there in the site. Congrats mate.

-Rui

westcoastsurf

A question: I use a dark color background website with white text. I cannot see the preview text in the swift editor as it show the text in white, is there a possible solution for this?

3 img attachments: 1 swift editor. 2 editing in visual mode with some txt highlighted. 3 Editing in txt mode.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @westcoastsurf

As of the next update, all text in the builder display will be forced dark, to avoid this. When you edit the text block you will still see the set colours.

Thanks,

– Ed

westcoastsurf

love you Ed, tnx!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

imawake

I am in the process of switching from Neighborhood to Atelier. My site is in staging mode and the new page builder elements are hidden. They don’ show up when I hover over an element so I can’t edit any. I have version 2.1.7 of Swift Framework and have tried safari and chrome. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks for a great theme! Excited to get it up and running!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@imawake

Can you open a new ticket, and provide us your site url and admin credentials so we can have a look?
    Thanks

-Rui

imawake

Just opened a ticket, thanks @Rui.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

no problem. We will check it.

-Rui

pamedia

For some reason the “Row” element breaks after updating to the latest theme version and WordPress 4.5. It works fine until I try to edit the Display-settings for the row. After uppdating the page I cannot access the content in the row anymore.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register