New Landing How can we help? Atelier New Page Builder Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    barkovsky

hi there

in gods name
    why are the elements in swift page builder not showing the ingredients in the boxed content ?????
    attached picture /

kind regards

Barkovsky

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @barkovsky

In the next update, boxed content will show the text too – if you have the option enabled in theme options that we added to show text block content.

Thanks,

– Ed

barkovsky

hi Ed

thx for reply
    next update soon ?

kind regards

Barkovsky

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@barkovsky – as soon as we can. Likely next week as it has some quite large changes/improvements in it.

– Ed

eternalbeta

Hey Guys —

The new Page Builder did take some getting used to but I’m definitely coming around to it. It functioned great at first as well, but I’ve started running into some significant lag on some of my pages that contain a lot of elements (100+). This ranges from lag while typing, the “loading please wait” screen taking sometimes minutes to load an element, to difficulty moving elements around (feels like the builder did back when Dante first came out).

I know I may be an edge case with how many elements I throw on a page, but I wanted to report what I was seeing.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are doing some changes to improve the performance in pages with a lot of elements that will also be ready for the next update.

In the meantime if possible for you, you can place some content of the page in SPB Section to divide the content and include those specific sections in that page. That will help to reduce the page size and improve the speed.

-Rui

purekarting

The new Swift Page Builder just hangs for me, stuck on the Loading, please wait… screen. It seemed to work before I changed the color from the default to grey. Tried changing back to blue, but it has not solved the problem.

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @purekarting

Do you get any errors in the browser console? I’d assume this may be due to a plugin conflict of some sort.

– Ed

purekarting

See attached from the error console.

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@purekarting – is this on a specific page, or all? can you provide an admin login + link in a private reply for us to check it out? Looks like it may be a plugin conflict of some sort.

– Ed

Frozen

**IGNORE THIS** Found it was a conflict with another plugin (TablePress)

Issue with Table shortcode.

When inserting at table in SPB 2.0.3 using the swift framework shortcode i get the error [table “” not found /] when viewing the front end.

This is the table i have tested with

[table type=”striped_bordered”]
    [trow]
    [thcol]HEAD COL 1[/thcol]
    [/trow]
    [trow]
    [tcol]ROW 1 COL 1[/tcol]
    [/trow]
    [/table]

Is this a bug?

Thanks.

purekarting

Hi Ed,

I’m not sure how, but I got it working for the most part on all the pages/posts/products now. Fingers crossed.

On another note. I am trying to use the Video Player element. But I’m not sure how to properly link to my videos. The helper note, and the link over to the WordPress Codex page is broken. Have a look at the attached screen shot.

Attachments:
    Oluwarufus

Am I the only one having issue with deleting elements?
    I currently I use the default editor to remove the shortcode for the element I want to delete.

This is the error I see in Dev Console at every attempt to remove an element

load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload,farbtastic&ver=4.4.2:2
    Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on combobox prior to initialization; attempted to call method ‘destroy’

PS: I use the latest Chrome, WP, Atelier & Swift Builder and only having

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Oluwarufus,

Maybe some conflict with other plugin you may have, we don’t have any similar situation reported now.
    Can you provide us admin credentials and the site url in a private reply so we can have a look for any error?

Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @purekarting

That is on our list to fix (the links within the tooltips). For the video issue you are having, the URL that you want to provide is simply the URL in your browser address bar – the link directly to the video page, not the embed URL.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register