New Landing How can we help? Atelier New Page Builder Feedback

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    pamedia

๐Ÿ˜› Just noticed the row was only collapsed suddenly! Nice feature, but maybe should have been a bit more clear symbol for that. Anyhow, problem solved!

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it sorted @pamedia.

technofleur

Hi Guys,

The new page builder is a great improvement but like others have mentioned, I have issues with selecting elements from the popup window. It seems the issue arises when you scroll through the list of elements and then try to select one – as you move the mouse to select the desired element, the popup window moves. I get around it by right clicking mouse. I use Chrome and IE on a Windows PC.

I am also have issues with the Products element. If I choose Categories for the Asset Type and select the categories I want included, it is ignored and shows all categories with a thumbnail. Also it seems to ignore the number of columns specified and always shows 3.

cheers,

David Martin – Support

@technofleur – please open a new thread so you can privately add your URL and login details.

Be sure your theme and Swift Framework plugin are both updated to the latest versions.

Thanks.

coucou81

Hi,

found 2 bugs, am working with Safari if that helps.

Boxed content does not go smaller. If I try to reduce it it just moves. I am in the right spot though ๐Ÿ˜‰ Others are working.

Icon boxes> cannot clic on other type of icon box. Need to use the keyboard to be able to confirm the change of type.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up.

Regarding the resize, that is only a css issue so the resize handle is smaller then expected. If you click in the right corner of the asset you will be able to redimension the asset. Check my attached screenshot with the arrow. We will fix this ASAP.
    http://d.pr/i/Y3Pq/5X5DFISY

Regarding the icon box type I was able to choose it without any problem. try to clear the browser cache and test in a different browser.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6ttfskt3kucp9f/Screenshot%202016-05-03%2019.12.01.png?dl=0

-Rui

kyzcreig

I’m having a lot of problems with the swift builder. It will randomly reset elements to their default state. I can’t easily drag and drop into layout elements like tabs. The list is long. Has it always been this bad?

Is there any reason not to switch to e.g. composer?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi @kyzcreig

Please open a topic so we can look into your issue

– Kyle

coucou81

Yes indeed, in the upper right corner it works. It is also the case when you type in the title of a widget. If you are not on the very bottom it will type into the PAGE TITLE instead ๐Ÿ˜‰

Other issue is fixed indeed.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.
    -Rui

hansvanderwoerd

I think your pagebuilder is a big mistake. I spent a lot of time waiting for the spinning wheel and reordering of rows doesn’t work smooth. It worked better with the previous version.

But why don’t you integrate VC with adding your own elements and settings? I tried to install VC on Atelier but admin become very slow, and vc doesn’t work smooth either on the theme.

An other theme builder (Jupiter theme) has done a great job with VC and makes setting up pages very quickly with a lot of options. I stay with Atelier because of it’s Woo options but without your woo advantage i should never choose the theme because of the builder. For example: i’am missing the 12 grid a lot, 1/6 is the smallest option in your page builder. There are very good add-ons for VC to extend options.

There is still a bug with Advanced Custom Field plugin active. Pagebuilder doesn’t load from time to time and i have to deactivate and activate the ACF plugin to make it work again.

David Martin – Support

@hansvanderwoerd – if you create a new thread we can assist you with these issues.

The PB works very nicely for many customers and on our dev sites, often a 3rd party plugin conflict is the cause for issues.

You mentioned the missing 12 col grid, this is included in the theme and is labeled 1/1.

Advanced Custom Field – What version of the Swift Framework plugin are you using?

Thanks.

hansvanderwoerd

Hello David,

I used the latest version of the page builder. For stability i downgraded to version 1.7.7.

Most problem i have with tab content. When editing content in a tab from time to time all my settings in rows and elements are gone. This is fixed with the downgrade. I think the previous page builder is much more stable.

I have a lot of modifying because i use the theme for custom woo commerce products.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@hansvanderwoerd

Like was talked on the other topic probably some conflict with the Advanced Custom fields. When possible we will test to figure out if there is any conflict with it.

Thanks

-Rui

eternalbeta

Hey Guys —

This may be more of a feature request than feedback, but I figured I would put it here. I’d love for there to be a way to do multi-masonry style layouts for any page elements, not just portfolio or blog posts. I know I would personally use it with images/image banners or some other elements, but up until now I haven’t been able to see an easy way to do this in the page builder. If there is an easy way to do it, I’d love to know how.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register