New Landing How can we help? Atelier New Page Builder Feedback

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You mean like this? http://swiftideas.com/home/home-tiles-tiles-tiles/ It is possible you just have to size the images correctly

– Kyle

eternalbeta

Setting it up with just items of different widths is no issue, I’ve already done that on a few pages. I’m thinking more along the lines of elements with different heights, like the second row setup here: http://swiftideas.com/shop/shop-multi-masonry-boxed/.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The issue is, images isn’t a post type so we can’t make a masonry view of it.

It’s possible but you need to crop the images to their correct height/width before you upload to make the grid. However we are adding a height option for images in the next SF update as you can see here http://d.pr/i/9FcL/62HNCoJq

– Kyle

hansvanderwoerd

Hello, any improvements with tabs in the page builder? There are more topics around here about messing up the page (or set al elements to default) after editing content in a tab. I redesigned my pages to not use tabs, but it’s a disadvantage.

using latest versions of all WP / Theme / Builder. Only the previous builder 1.7.7 is not breaking the layout with tabs.

thanks

hansvanderwoerd

I agree with that. If Swift creates a custom version of VC (like the Jupiter theme and others) instead of their own page builder, this theme will rock because of the woo benefits.

When i worked on the site with this page builder and work on a site with vc later it’s a feast of speed and ergonomics. I know vc is compatible with this theme, but the basis vc is to limited…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @hansvanderwoerd

You should have no issues using tabs – if you do, then please let us know, as obviously we’re keen to sort any and all issues.

We’re keen to make our page builder better, and we hope that we’ll be able to keep improving and make it the best it can be – given time.

– Ed

hansvanderwoerd

Hello Ed, i skipped the tabs, but i have seen more comments here about problems with the tabs.

and sorry i don’t like the page builder. For example when changing the background color of a row: after changing the color and save the page, the color is not changed. I have to open the setting again and save the element and the page again to see the change. This is not only with Atelier but also with Cardinal (both latest version of Theme and builder). And there are more (small) issues that gives delay in design.

juliankhor

Hi Ed
    I think there is really a serious issue with the tabs.
    I have asked for support repeatedly but it’s not forthcoming. The thread is here. http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/tab-element-adding-blank-spacer-resizing-elements-screws-up-page-format/#post-271679

Julian

David Martin – Support

@Julian – will look into your ticket now.

Thanks.

hansvanderwoerd

Hello Swift Ideas,

About the tabs: because i have added some custom modification i thought this could be the problem with the tab element, but it’s not.

I tried your sandbox demo this morning. Created a tab with a text element + gallery slider in the first tab, and a text element + a directory map + a blank spacer in the second tab. Did some custom setting for the row (bg color + padding) Saved the page after that. Everything was fine. Now i reordered the content of the second tab (spacer). When i saved that and preview alle the settings of the row all the elements in that row are set to default styling and de gallery slider is showing the images under each other.

That’s exactly the problem that i have with your tab-element. It’s a serious problem with your page builder. Please see screen dump.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    juliankhor

@ hansvanderwoerd . Thank you! That’s exactly what I was trying to articulate to support. Here’s the long frustrating thread of the same exact issues. http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/tab-element-adding-blank-spacer-resizing-elements-screws-up-page-format/#post-271679 . I am about to give up. :/.

David Martin – Support

@juliankhor @hansvanderwoerd – I can replicate this. I’ll pass this onto to our lead developer this morning to take a look at.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register