New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Frank-Peter

Hello Dante developers

it is possible to integrate a slightly better and more useful 404 error page – in the appendix I have added the times I used.
    best regards
    Peter

I generally work with Child Theme

first – add this to functions.php and create a 404 menu

// ad 404 Menu for 404 Page
     register_nav_menu('404_pages', '404 hilfreiche Seiten');

secondly – This is the content of the 404.php

<?php get_header(); ?>
    <?php
    	$options = get_option('sf_dante_options');
    	$default_page_heading_bg_alt = $options['default_page_heading_bg_alt'];
    ?>

<div class="row">
    <div class="page-heading col-sm-12 clearfix alt-bg <?php echo $default_page_heading_bg_alt; ?>">
    	<div class="heading-text">
    		<h1><?php _e("OH NO! - this page was not found!", "swiftframework"); ?></h1>
    	</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="spb_content_element col-sm-12 spb_text_column">
    <div class="spb_wrapper clearfix">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="row">
    <div class="spb_content_element col-sm-4 spb_text_column">
    <div class="spb_wrapper clearfix">
    		<div class="error-image"></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="spb_wrapper clearfix"></div>
    									<h5 class="m_title"><?php echo __('here are a few helpful links:', 'DANTE'); ?></h5>
    									<p><?php wp_nav_menu(array('theme_location' => '404_pages', 'depth' => 1, 'container' => false, 'menu_id' => '', 'menu_class' => 'list-style1')); ?></p>
    						</div>
    <div class="spb_wrapper clearfix"></div>
    									<h5 class="m_title"><?php echo __('search our website', 'Dante'); ?></a></h5>
    									<p><?php echo __('take you quiet a moment and use the search form below!', 'Dante'); ?></p>
    									<form method="get" class="search-form" action="<?php echo home_url(); ?>/">
    										<input type="text" placeholder="<?php _e("Enter keyword and press the Return key", "swiftframework"); ?>" name="s" />
    									</form>
    					</div>
    				</div>
    					<div class="row">
    					<div class="page-heading col-sm-12 clearfix alt-bg">
    							<h4 class="m_title"><?php echo __('<span>maybe</span> you try the following information on:', 'Dante'); ?></a></h4>
    							<ul class="sf-list">
    								<li><i class="ss-navigateright"></i>a requested URL was misspelled (<sf_tooltip link="" direction="top" title="so - again from the beginning and nice slowly"><code>Tippfehler</code></sf_tooltip>) and thus led to error 404 response from the server, since nothing was found;</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-navigateright"></i><sf_tooltip link="" direction="top" title="The must sometimes be!"><code>Maintenance</code></sf_tooltip> on the server, then the requested file is temporarily unavailable –  please come back later (save as a favorite);</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-navigateright"></i>perhaps the file was there – you do not; now you are there and the file does not</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-navigateright"></i>the file that was accessed, is renamed – been moved or deleted</li></ul>
    					<div class="row">
    					<div class="page-heading col-sm-12 clearfix alt-bg">
    							<h4 class="m_title"><?php echo __('to the information sought attempt to find <span>you can:</span>', 'Dante'); ?></a></h4>
    								<ul class="sf-list">
    								<li><i class="ss-pointright"></i><a href="kontakt"><span><?php _e("<code>Kontakt</code>", "swiftframework"); ?></span></a> take with us and request the missing file.</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-pointright"></i>one page <a href="javascript:history.go(-1)"><span><?php _e("<code>one page back</code>", "swiftframework"); ?></span></a> go and browse through the main menu,</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-pointright"></i>again to <a href="homepage"><span><?php _e("<code>Homepage</code>", "swiftframework"); ?></span></a> change</li>
    								<li><i class="ss-pointright"></i>our <a href="sitemap"><span><?php _e("<code>Sitemap</code>", "swiftframework"); ?></span></a> search</li></ul>
    				</div>
    			</div>
    		</div>
    	</div>
    </div>
    <!--// WordPress Hook //-->
    <?php get_footer(); ?>

thirdly – a little bit Styling

.error-image {
        background: url("errorimage.png") repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
        height: 194px;
        margin-top: 4px;
        width: 311px;
    }

.m_title {
        color: #04477A;
        font-size: 20px;
        line-height: 1.4;
    }

Last but not least – it would be good to disable the Promo Bar on this page with

.page-id-9888 #base-promo {
    	display: none;
    	}

it´s working good with page-id but not on this error page

Best Regards
    Peter

Radu

Improve the mega menu (make it look a little more like Ubermenu:) )
    – possibility to add custom text, shortcode, custom images.

shaundefense

Buddypress Implementation

Ability to completely remove authors throughout the site

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Radu – check v1.5 update :0

@shundefense – remove authors was added in v1.5, Buddypress hopefully coming in v2!

Nice post @diepeter 🙂

– Ed

Hapexi

When creating price table you should be able to select the icon for the button. Also it would nice to maybe put min-height for the pricing table so you can even those out even if they dont have the same amount of content or add a class to the table-column.

Hapexi

I would also want to see Events category or manager.

Brookebot

I would love to have the icon boxes and animated icon boxes (within the page builder/shortcodes) accept my own icons without having to add custom CSS for each and every box. If there was an option to upload custom icons for each box (instead of having to use Font Awesome or Gizmo) it would be much more flexible for anyone wanting to create a customized look for their own theme.

Brookebot

Update Page Button in More Convenient Location

I noticed there are 2 great place to add a quick feature:

1. within the Swift Page Builder sticky header (present on the edit page/post screen that has buttons “Choose Elements”, “Pre-Built Pages”, “Custom Templates”, “Clear All Content”

2. within the black admin bar that runs across the screen when logged into your WordPress site – the one that contains “Howdy, User Name”

There are so many features, elements, & meta options within the edit screen (which I appreciate!!!) that it takes a while to scroll through them all. Adding a more convenient “Publish/Update” button for pages/posts in either of the locations listed above would save one from having to scroll in search of the “Update” button at the top of the page/post edit screen.

jovo

Regarding the Icon colors, perhaps you can consider an option for us to specify 3-4 different colors in the Admin area and allow us to choose one of those colors when selecting an Icon. This is the approach that the Salient theme uses, which seems to make sense. Obviously, the best solution would be to allow us to choose any color for the icons, but maybe adding them to Admin area will be an alternative approach. Thanks.

jovo

I thought I read something on ThemeForest about an Ajax preview for the Portfolio items. That would be an awesome addition, but hope that it’s flexible enough to where we can choose which items for preview (images, article excerpt, etc.) In the Enfold theme, you can actually use their page builder to layout the Ajax preview area.

I’m currently using a 3rd party plugin for the Portfolio page because I have to have the Load More option for our 30+ items. The portfolio sorting and loading is one area that I really hope will be greatly improved. Maybe the Aux panel from the Blog page could be used for more options. Most themes don’t get this right, since all items need to be retrieved in memory in order for the sorting and load more to work properly. But the load more and sorting is very critical.

Petercity

Hi,

I would like that you bring back the swift slider function in the default WordPress add média windows like in your theme Supreme.

wademd

Maybe I should post this here as my request was missed on the last update. On the Portfolio items you have the option to link the thumbnail AND title to multiple options such as external URL. For the next release can you please include this for blog posts as well? Currently you can put a custom URL for the thumbnail only, but I would really like the option to be added to the title as well.

Im guessing its not too hard since you already have the functionality set, it just needs to be applied to the blog post type as well.

Thanks!

rely27

Would it be possible to use Sprite for images ?

osy

An easily customizable 404 error page would be lovely 🙂 ~

jovo

1) Would love to see a stylized version of the smooth nice scroll like Salient theme.
    2) How about including a slider like Flex Slider with thumbnails under the main image. This is must have for showcasing products without using woocommerce. I think Enfold theme has a great example of this.
    3) Maybe a side menu option for desktop screen like Ellison theme.
    4) Would be awesome if Dante had similar parallax section for images and videos in header like Salient.
    5) Perhaps a logo animation option like Ellison theme, which is a nice touch. Or maybe have the sticky bar with optional logo symbol instead of full logo name.
    6) Please continue to research page builder options. Would really love to see a true drag and drop visual builder. That will definitely bring you to a solid 5 stars. It worked great for Enfold theme.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register