New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    gehrkensit

jovo

Please consider adding top and bottom Padding parameters for Parallax element, including Height setting. I find myself always adding these parameters to the custom css section. Thanks!

sodafish

Add Béhance with the social profiles

drumminlogan

I’d love to be able to add some html at the top of blog category pages so I could add paragraphs and images to each about the blog posts.

Kyle – SUPPORT
    jvdk

Hey Guys,

It would be great if the search function could be display as seeing in this theme http://themenectar.com/demo/salient/portfolio-fullwidth-masonry/, as an extra option.

Best

rely27

So far I see in the meta option :

Default Sidebar Config
    Choose the default sidebar config for pages/posts

Would be great to be able to choose a different setting wether it’s a post OR page not both of them which are not necessarly displayed the same way, so far I don’t want sidebar on most of my pages but want it for the post so I have to manually get rid of the sidebar for all the pages while I keep this setting on for all the posts…

rely27

In the swift builder we don’t have the option to add the recent comments when we choose the elements, would be great to be able to add all the available widgets as elements in the builder.

astroluxxe

Font Options and Font Size Options should be the same panel in the Theme Options panel. This is a huge oversight in my opinion and will yield better control over the typographic execution of designs.

ritchmedia

1) Ability to select a specific category within the Recent Posts, Recent Portfolio etc

2) Ability to change the width of the sidebars

3) Page builder/shortcode assets available to use within Parallax

jovo

1) Ability to add height value, top and bottom padding, for parallax element.
    2) Demo examples of multiple parallax images with smooth scroll effect.
    3) Remove slide effect (hand cursor) on Team carousel when no other items exist in a row.
    4) Email icon does not appear on hover for Team carousel element that contains an email item.
    5) Team carousel hover effect on “Follow:” should not appear if no social or email icons are defined for a Team user.
    6) Ability to change icon colors without having to define a custom class each time.
    7) Agree with ritchmedia on the sidebar width. Really need to have a smaller sidebar option.
    8) Ability to choose an icon for Mobile menu without adding custom code to a php file.
    9) Ability to hide the Team user image on the Profile page, so builder elements can be used to build custom layouts.
    10) Please, please bring back the original Visual Composer, which is more of a visual builder and true drag n’ drop and allows you to visually update an element without having to regenerate or modify the code. I really miss how the visual composer is used in other themes. Please consider adopting the original version and including all of the goodies from the swift framework. Thanks!

sodafish

On most pages (blogs, portfolio, …) image alt information in the code is a duplication of the image name, even when different alt information for an image was entered. I would be good if the modified information is used as alt value and only the image name duplication if nothing was entered by the admin.

danx88

Hi, Thanks for your great theme 🙂
    I’ve just started playing around with it and I would really appreciate the native support for Ajax layered Nav, Quick view products and infinite scrolls on category pages. This will really improve the user experience on the shop pages!

Also please take a look at this website: caseamigo.com
    It’s an under construction Shopify based site with a shopify theme, but I really really like the way the cart slides from the right pushing the content of the page, it’s very useful for users on mobile and tablets that can not hover on cart icon to quickly view the cart contents and have to click and wait for page refresh each time they need to check the cart or continue shopping.

Cheers 🙂

Dimitar Dinev

Hi,

i want to add to template options – Maintenance page customisation options. Some basic stuff like logo, text and some CTA will be great for start. Now when I do some updates it gives me a very ugly text in very ugly corner with very ugly font 😉

There is some plugins which did that but my research show that this is basically a few lines of HTML and I think that will be a great if we all have this built in.

Pothe

Holding page template for portfolio.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register