New Landing How can we help? Atelier Atelier. Everything BLANK after installing the REQUIRED SWIFT framework (auto)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    renoelco
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @renoelco

When the Atelier theme is active, the framework loads the page builder etc – which is where the errors seem to come from. Still don’t know why this is happening, as we have the same setup here and it all works 100%. If you can let me know the exact errors this time then I can investigate further.

I’ve just deleted the framework plugin folder via FTP, so you should be able to access now.

– Ed

renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, when both are active, the page builder is then active – can you let me know the error message?

– Ed

renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can I disable the existing plugins temporarily so that I can see the error message? I know how to fix it, but need to see the messages so that I can look in the right place.

There is an issue somewhere, but it seems to be only in very rare cases less than 5 in 1000+

– Ed

renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Are you still around?

I’m not getting any errors showing on the wp-admin, but it is showing white. I think there must be some kind of setting on your hosting preventing fatal errors from showing? I really need to be able to see those in order to debug this.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just found the error_log file via FTP – I’m good to go from here.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’m not sure exactly as it varies depending on server setups, but if you check via FTP you can see a file named “error_log” which contains php errors. This was up to date a few hours ago, but hasn’t updated for a while – if you can get this to show all the errors or ask your host to set up error logging to this file.

Basically I just need to be able to see the specific error message (so I can get to the root of the issue).

Hope that helps.

Ed

renoelco
    renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just had a look and the error log isn’t updating, and I’m still getting a white screen with the swift-framework plugin enabled – I’m travelling tomorrow, but will check this first thing Monday morning if you can get me a way to view the errors I will be able to sort it for you.

Regards,

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register