New Landing How can we help? Atelier Atelier. Everything BLANK after installing the REQUIRED SWIFT framework (auto)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    renoelco
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@renoelco

I’m trying to help but without a valid ftp account can’t do anything.
    As soon has I’m able to login will check those errors in the error log.

-Rui

renoelco
    renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @renoelco

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Can you please confirm your admin link so that we can login to check the issue?

Thanks,

– Ed

renoelco

Sorry Ed, but i have changed everything and asked for a refund on themeforest.

Finally after 15h fighting with this broken theme, i got the refund, so i won’t use this on my e-commerce. This is a BIG issue for an online business like mine, and i can’t afford to have my platform offline this many time with no solutions.

As i told you guys up in the thread, my hosting provided what was causing the failure: that line of code, (see screenshoot) that asks for a something that’s not there.

So you can verify and check your program without loguing into anyone’s account, but yesterday it seemed like you couldn’t check that or something… Or didnd’t care. Somehow, i lost my will to keep this, or try any theme from Swift.

Sorry Ed, this is how i feel right now, and i TOTALLY loved the aesthetics and features, but as i said i can’t afford these problems. (I found more people with my problem in this forum, but read no solution either).

Hope you guys check more beta’s before selling it in the future as a final product.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @renoelco

This is a localised issue, we have tested thoroughly here and cannot replicate any issue. We asked for your login so that we could investigate why it is occurring in your situation.

I did try to investigate last night, but unfortunately I was travelling with limited connectivity.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to remedy the situation, as we really don’t like to see 1 star ratings.

– Ed

renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here is the message I get trying to connect to the FTP – https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0ib972yzh3f133/Screenshot%202015-05-02%2012.42.39.png?dl=0

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, I meant that the issue does not happen for us, with the same theme/plugin versions. I wasn’t saying it was an issue with your hosting.

I was asking for the WordPress admin link – so that I could login and set it up for you. I’ll happily make time in the next few hours to set it up for you, if we can sort the FTP/WordPress access.

– Ed

renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just made your post private – make sure you tick the private reply option when posting logins.

Can you confirm the URL you use to log into your WordPress admin – that’s the only thing i’m missing.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    renoelco
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’re in the UK (England).

Might be best to try and get it temporarily lifted for us so that I don’t have to rely on a proxy.

– Ed

renoelco
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register