New Landing How can we help? Atelier Atelier. Everything BLANK after installing the REQUIRED SWIFT framework (auto)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    renoelco

I have just bought the theme… And this is sad.

I upload the main theme, then the child…

Then i follow the instructions, which is:

Go to the HIGHLIGHTED “INSTALL PLUGINS”.

The first one is the REQUIRED: Swift framework.

Right after i click on that, wp says it’s been installed, and then “PLUF”, i can’s see anything, and all the content is blank.

However, i can see the page with the theme activated, but when i access my admin, it’s fully blank.

Luckily i can use a backup from my hosting, which i’m gonna do, but i need a solution to this, or I’d have to get a reimbursement of this article.

P.S: I have WooCommerce installed, with VIRTUE theme (waiting to use ATELIER…).

Edit: After i click the Swift framework to be installed, it brokes the ATELIER them completely.

renoelco

Error log:

[01-May-2015 19:14:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    [01-May-2015 19:14:21 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    [01-May-2015 19:14:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    [01-May-2015 19:14:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    [01-May-2015 19:15:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    [01-May-2015 19:14:47 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function sf_gravityforms_activated() in /home/renoelco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/sf-page-builder.php on line 51
    renoelco

Btw, Swift-framework is in 1.01 version, while ATELIER is 1.02 (I don’t know if this is an issue).

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin access to check your installation?
    Use the private reply.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just saw your reply in the other topic.
    If you can’t get in the admin area, will also need ftp to be able to get in.

-Rui

renoelco
    This reply has been marked as private.
    renoelco
    renoelco
    renoelco

I found this topic:

http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-after-installing-atelier-by-ftp/

¿¿Is it a solution?? Cause i can see it’s a different (more advanced) version of swift framework.

In any case, i just loaded it to my WP, but didn’t activate it, in case you want to do so.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you double check the ftp credentials because I can’t login with those?
    thanks

-Rui

renoelco
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    renoelco
    renoelco
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Didn’t did anything can’t reach your wp-admin and the ftp still not working.
    Check again all the details of the ftp account you provided.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register