New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 327 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pinoybsn

hi again ed,

i dont know how to revert back the site to its previous condition 🙁 i want to change the rows to the way it was before since it doesnt look good on the pc and ill just await from the mobile fix. thank you.

pinoybsn

thank you ed i fixed it already…. but still doesnt look good on mobile so ill just wait for other fixes. thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We aren’t seeing this here though, so would be helpful if we could see the issue!

– Ed

bispo2010

Hello Ed,

I am having a problem in my store. After sending the thema to update, still am having problems in two files thema. these are the same and their messages.

form-billing.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.1.2,

form-shipping.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 2.1.2,

For the error of the submission form, can not calculate shipping customer, it warns me that the zip does not match Brazil indicated. Since all configuration of the woocommerce are facing Brazil.

Please, I need urgent help in this case. must climb this store as fast as possible.

If you want to do a test, following a postal code to test.

http://www.sampaoutlet.com.br

City:. Sao Paulo
    Postal code:. 02804-000

This is the code of my residence and not even located.

I look back, thanks.

@Bispo2010

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @bispo2010,

Just checked the shipping calculator and working fine here!

Can you try clearing your browser cache / testing another browser?

– Ed

bispo2010

Hello Ed, good morning.

I’m sorry, because I believe that the time that the incident occurred at the store had changed the style of delivery was as flat rate.

Tested in all possible browsers, still the same problem is occurring.
    From what I noticed is some inconsistency in the code of “form-shipping.php” and “form-billing.php” files. For this reason the postal pluguin here in Brazil is failing to load the targeted information.

I’m sending a print of the page with the error.

Now if you can please can test, because I’m back to the state of the shipping couriers here in Brazil.

Thank you for your attention and patience.

@Bispo2010

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you do me a favour and quickly swap to the Twenty Fourteen theme and test it out, see if you get the same error?

Let me know.

– Ed

bispo2010

Hello Ed,

Realized exchange as requested.
    The same works only when logged into the store, and if I get logged to add a product to cart it shows me the value of posting. If I’m not registered and put a product in the cart and update the shipping it will not let me create value for posting.

The problem is there, and not know how I can proceed.

What did can be, that conflict must be giving …

Thank you.

@Bispo2010

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry, not sure what you are saying – you tested on Twenty Fourteen and it didn’t work either? If so, then this will be a WooCommerce issue, best to check with their support here – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

– Ed

bispo2010

Hello Ed,

I contacted the forum Woocommerce, as he had asked me. They diseram me that the problem is in the theme file in the calculation of shipping.
    Asked me to get in touch with the support of the theme to verify the incident.

I updated the plugins to see if there was conflict over the same issue continues.

Not sure how this case. If you can help me thank you.

@Bispo2010

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi bispo,

Did you confirm that whether it worked correctly or not on the Twenty Fourteen theme?

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi bispo,

Did you confirm that whether it worked correctly or not on the Twenty Fourteen theme?

– Ed

Gizan86

HELP! I installed the new woocommerce and neighborhood theme update and now my checkout page is ruined. (See screenshot). The perfect layout I had of the right order summary (which you see on your demo site) is gone. Also it states twice the total amount. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Gizan86 – Which version of WooCommerce/Neighborhood are you using? Try clearing your browser cache.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 327 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register