New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 327 total)
    creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@creatorofstuff – not seeing any template notices here, or issues – have you tried clearing your browser cache?

WooCommerce changed quite a lot with the update, so you’ll likely need to create those pages again – they don’t seem to exist. Just add them back into the menu after.

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Thank you, Ed. I cleared my cache but nothing changed. I can recreate those pages but there is no longer an option in Woocommerce to assign ANY pages. Where did that option go?

Also, the notice about the templates was there but I accidentally clicked “do not show this again” when I was meaning to click something else, but the page was still loading and it jumped down just as I clicked, so I accidentally clicked that, which I did not want to do. But trust me, it was there.

So where did my pages go, and why can’t I assign any pages to Woocommerce anymore? I’m very nervous about this.

leannel
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@creatorofstuff – They are under the individual tabs now, https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrum6re0414ky69/Screenshot%202014-02-21%2000.25.13.png

@leannel
    – Can you try enabling the Twenty Fourteen theme, and then WooCommerce – hopefully will narrow down to it being a theme or plugin issue.

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Ed,
    Thank you very much!!!! Thanks for hanging in there with all of us.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad I could help 🙂

– Ed

pinoybsn

Upon updating with latest woocommerce, neighborhood and wordpress… I noticed that it only displays a single product on the product carousel in my Iphone using Safari.

Kindly help since most of my clients using iphone.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@pinoybsn – can you provide a link please so that we can check?

– Ed

pinoybsn

hi ed,

i noticed that even chrome/safari as long as its an Iphone. I noticed that the navigation arrow does not appear if product number in the carousel is less than 4.

see : http://www.noselifter.com ( product count is 5 at the first category, arrow button appears while on the next carousel, no arrow appears because its only 3 products )

see : http://www.venuslab.com ( only 1 product shows because product count is 1, no arrow button is seen in iphone )

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@pinoybsn – drop me a login in a private reply and I’ll check out a fix for you.

Thanks,

– Ed

pinoybsn
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you test now and let me know?

– Ed

pinoybsn

yes its okay on iphone now but not on desktop, i noticed the site when viewing in PC you created 2 rows of product instead of one which creates a blank space which doesnt look good in browsers though and the arrow button is now not scrolling and when you press it the page moves on top. the first one is still better.

pinoybsn
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 327 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register