New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 12 posts - 316 through 327 (of 327 total)
    zeusxf

I still have no solution from you guys, if I have no solution for my problem today, I will have to ask for my money back, I need to start selling now. It is a shame that you sell your theme as a shop theme and the very problem it has is with adding products to the cart. If that is the case I don’t want to go any deeper and find more problems when customers want to buy my products, I would rather get my money back and find another theme.

Please let me know, I really need a solution today.
    Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@zeusxf
    – I tried many times but i am not able to login your website. Please go to Admin -> Theme Options -> Woocommerce options -> Disable catalog mode. I need correct admin login detail to resolve this issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Copenhagencakeshop

Hi!

I guess this is the right place to post the issue with my webshop (copenhagencakeshop.com).

There’s two cart/checkout areas on the cart page. Please see attached screenshots of how it looks on the same page or try adding a product and go to the cart.

As stated on the WooThemes support site it’s a theme related error. I hope you can help me out!

https://support.woothemes.com/hc/en-us/articles/204314075-I-see-two-Proceed-to-checkout-buttons-and-or-two-checkout-payment-forms

BR,
    Patrick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@Copenhagencakeshop
    – Are you using latest version of woocommerce plugin?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Copenhagencakeshop

Hi Mohammad

Yes, everything is updated – including WP, the theme and Woocommerce.

BR,
    Patrick

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    When did you get this issue first time?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Copenhagencakeshop

I just discovered it yesterday, but maybe it’s been there longer. I just made a routine check of how our checkout process was doing and then I saw the duplication.

BR,
    Patrick

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Woocommerce last a new version yesterday so we are preparing new upgrade of theme to comapatible with woocommerce. You can downgrade woocommerce. Download woocommerce 2.3.7 here https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/archive/2.3.7.zip and upload it through FTP software. Login to your hosting throught FTP or Hosting Panel , Browse to wp-content/plugins. You will see woocommerce directory. Replace existing woocommerce directory with your extracted woocommerce

Thanks
    Mohammad

Copenhagencakeshop

Thanks, Mohammad.

Will your new upgrade of the theme “erase” the dublication because then I will maybe wait for it?
    Maybe you have a estimated release date of your upgrade?

Thanks,
    Patrick

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It will release shortly within this week.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

gregpab
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@gregpab

Can you try to disable all plugins except Woocommerce? clear the browser cache and try again.

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 316 through 327 (of 327 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register