New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood problems after updating to Neighborhood 2.10 and WooCommerce 2.3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
    creatorofstuff

Hi Ed-

1. For some reason, now when you proceed to checkout, there is a spinning ball, indicating processing, but it doesn’t seem to end. Which results in you not being able to land on the checkout page at all. This was not the case before.

2. The button is fixed! No more purple.

4. This problem still exists. (To remind you, on the WooCommerce pages, the line near the top that begins with “need help?” is shifted down at the last three words – see screenshot.)

5. This is still problematic. It seems that the Quickview button is shifted down and is overlapping the “add to shopping bag” button. (However, the “add to shopping bag” button appears to be fixed, which is a good thing.) See screenshot.

6. The WooCommerce Quickview plugin still doesn’t work properly. Same issues as before. See above. Presumably this is a WooCommerce issue, not theme. (?)

7. The Taxonomies Filter widget is still now broken, leading to that strange search result page I refer to above.

8. Can’t check this because I can’t reach the checkout page anymore. But it’s a WooCommerce issue anyway, not theme, so disregard this one.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wanderoo

Has the same issues as before. One of my plugins, Payson, keeps failing the check out process. If I remove it and only use the built in PayPal option the site is VERY slow and also cant see the description text I used to see earlier when clicking the PayPal radio button.

i have spoken to the author of the plugin and they says it is working fine with 2.3.2.

Is the 2.11 update good for 2.3.3 as well?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@creatorofstuff

1) Has to be a plugin/caching issue of some sort – test with the default WordPress theme to verify.

4) You have another plugin conflicting with the css for this.. really bad generalised css.. here is a fix to override this:

.woocommerce .help-bar ul li {
    margin-top: 0;
    }

5) You didn’t add the other css I suggested:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .button {
    margin-top: 0;
    }

6) Did you update to the latest version? Tested here and working fine.

7) Could only be a WooCommerce issue as well.

Hey @wanderoo – test with the default WordPress theme. I can pretty much guarantee nothing in the theme as standard would cause problems with this plugin. Only thing I can think is another plugin causing a JS error.

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Hi Ed,

1. You are absolutely right. Sorry!

4. Brilliant! Thank you!!!

5. Right again. It’s fixed perfectly. (Sorry – I had added it previously and then removed it when it didn’t work. Should have left it there, I guess.)

6. I do have the latest version. Still doesn’t work for me. Have cleared cache. Hmmm… To clarify, I’ve attached the “right” and “wrong” screenshot. You are seeing the “right” version?

7. Ok, thanks. I’ll pursue with them or the plugin author. Or abandon it altogether.

I really appreciate your great support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

6) Here is what I see, with the latest version of the plugin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sp8hhzgtckyjsww/Screenshot%202015-02-13%2020.19.20.png?dl=0

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ahh.. Wait. I’m guessing you are using the WooThemes Quickview plugin, rather than this one – http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-quickview/4378284 ?

– Ed

creatorofstuff

Yes, you are correct. I’m using the WooThemes one. What is the other one? Maybe I should try it.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It’s one on CodeCanyon made by an independent author – really slick, would definitely recommend it. We include it with our latest themes.

– Ed

creatorofstuff
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    creatorofstuff

Oh duh, I’m so sorry. Thank you so much. My eyeballs have stopped seeing and my brain must be on vacation. You are the best. Thanks!!!

Robquinn

Hi

We seem to have a checkout issue in our shop since updating Neighborhood & WooCommerce. It is not allowing my clients to select their preferred payment option, although all options are visible to select only the default payment option can be used for checkout.

If I change the default payment option to for example payment by ‘Bank transfer’ it also doesn’t recognize the 15% discount I have applied to this payment option in the back end.

If you could please help as we are loosing business over this.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please update to 2.12 – we just released it this evening (Dashboard > Updates).

– Ed

Robquinn

Thanks Ed – its all working now 🙂

creatorofstuff

@Ed – Unfortunately, I tried the Quick View plugin mentioned above and it doesn’t show the product correctly. (Maybe with some tweaking it could be forced.)

But in the meantime, I decided to deactivate Neighborhood and activate Twenty-twelve, just to make sure it’s not a theme thing causing my original WooCommerce Quickview plugin not to work, and with Twenty-twelve, it works perfectly.

Doesn’t this imply it has to do with the theme?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register