New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Font formatting & Portfolio links not working again

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    SkaFab

Are you seeing the font change still on the various browsers?

SkaFab

I get this error when I upload the .ttf file

Error: C: . Unable to decompress compiled font file(s). The only file(s) imported were those uploaded. Please refresh the page to continue (making note of any errors before doing so, please).

David Martin – Support

Yes, it’s looking as you required. Please see screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SkaFab

Correct it is almost perfect. I re-downloaded the entire Zip file from the source and tried it again. Although, not ALL elements of the zip file made it so there are little discrepancies. Can you please make sure the entire zip file is uploaded? I am attaching it here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SkaFab

David I also have another issue…I want to use a Google map (HTML code below), but I want it to be the width of the page and this code doesn’t provide those dimensions. I have placed a picture of the map on our home page, that it the size I want but I want it to the actual Google map, can you please provide the code?

<iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=ztIVC0ekj2RQ.kf7aDj-f3H6g&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″></iframe>

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please use the Swift Page Builder map asset then set the option FULLSCREEN DISPLAY to Yes.

Thanks,
    David.

SkaFab

My issue with the page builder is that it wants me to enter every single pin which I have already created over 150 locations with Google Maps, so what I want is to simply embed it not create it again.

David Martin – Support

I am not sure that is possible with Google Maps, you would need to research the Google maps docs and see. Start by testing it without the width and height attributes.

-David.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register