New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Font formatting & Portfolio links not working again

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    SkaFab

Am I able to have the Child theme and the parent theme active at the same time? What will happen when I activate the parent theme?

David Martin – Support

Hey,

You can only have one theme activate.

The plugin will need to be configured first to work properly, I’ll take a look.

– David.

SkaFab

Thank you David! I don’t want to deactivate the Child theme because our entire site is built on it and we would be dead in the water. If there is a way we can fix it while it is live that would be preferred.

SkaFab

Hi David…How long will it take to configure the plug in? Thank you so much for your help!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have looked into the plugin, however that did not work. I believe this should be automatically handled by the Redux Options Framework we use, I am checking with our developer current on this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
    David.

SkaFab

Hi David, thank you for taking a look, I really need to get this fixed. Please keep me posted.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Just got feedback, now the HTTPS plugin is installed, please delete the custom fonts folder EPIDE_COMPLETE in the theme options and upload again. https://skafabricating.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=_sf_options&tab=26.

Remember to flush the cache also once complete. If this does not work, please upload the zip her for us to test.

Cheers,
    David.

SkaFab

Hi David,

Deleting and uploading the .ttf font file again didn’t work. I am attaching the font file, please try it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Please clear your browser cache also, it looks to be working for me.

-David.

SkaFab

I cleared the cache on WordPress and my browser, I tried a mobile browser and I tried in Internet Explorer (I use Chrome) and it is not fixed on all the browsers I looked at.

David Martin – Support

How odd, it’s changed for me in all browsers. Are you on Mac or PC?

– Could you add some screenshots?

Cheers,
    David.

SkaFab

All of the headings that you see should be like the example that I sent a couple of days ago.

Attachments:
    SkaFab

I am on a PC, I even checked on my tablet.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Images do not appear in your Word Doc, please upload theme here. Below the post, find “Attachments:” Choose file.

– David.

SkaFab

I altered the font so that the letters weren’t on top of each like they were. I am attaching how the headings look and a picture of how the font should look.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register