Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    jahgraff

Hello swiftidea,

I tell you right now I’m french so I’m struggling to understand everything the first time.
    That being said, I have problems with instalation WPML when I try to download translations (on this page => http://artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-string-translation/menu/string-translation.php&download_mo=nl&version=core|e231185d57d887f9d92a98a25d18ba58;admin|042a6b03a799814a68f9336d24e45776 ) an ugly message appears:

“Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
    /wp-admin/admin.php
    does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.”

I understand and I must confess this is beyond my skills. Could you help me?

Thank you in advance for your reply
    Thomas B.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    This issue is related to your server configuration. Could you try to increase the file upload size limit, as explained here:
    http://rtcamp.com/tutorials/increase-file-upload-size-limit-in-php-nginx/

If you don’t have access to these settings, I would recommend that you contact your hosting provider about it.

Thanks
    Mohammad

jahgraff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check through FTP Software that you have uploaded all theme’s files correctly. If they appear at correct then contact to hosting provider.

Thanks
    Mohammad

jahgraff

Okay, you do not bear me a great help , this morning I spent over an hour on the phone with my hosting provider . He told me to do with the people who created the theme , so you . Or am I wrong?
    I followed all the steps in the installation instructions of your theme and everything seems correct . The theme was working fine before I decided to install WPML.

So I repeat , it seems that your plugin does not like the php.ini file I added (as you suggested to me ), because since I installed this php file all of my site is no more accessible .

According to what I read in the error message:

Warning: require_once(/homepages/40/d469567546/htdocs/artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/php.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d469567546/htdocs/artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/spb-includes.php on line 53

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/40/d469567546/htdocs/artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/shortcodes/php.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5.4′) in /homepages/40/d469567546/htdocs/artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-content/themes/neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/page-builder/builder/spb-includes.php on line 53

it would seem that the problem is in your theme . No ?

Thank you for your reply , I am pretty desperate because now my site is not at all visible.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me FTP and wordpress admin login detail to inspect and resolve the issue. We are always ready to provide you best support.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jahgraff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jahgraff

Hello,

I am glad that you were able to revive the site. However he does not look anything like the template that I bought you ? Why design has completely blown? What can I do? Besides the menu does not work, there is no translation either. How to take this?

jahgraff

Shop the modules of your page editor no longer works either. There are a lot of bugs and things that do not work. Without being mean, you do not even have solved the problem of translation:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
    /wp-admin/admin.php
    Does not allow request data with POST requests, or the Amount of data in the request Provided Exceeds the capacity limit.

always appears when I try to automatically update the translation. So if you do not have time or no skills, I can understand but then the service you render me is not really rather the reverse.

It would it make someone in your company better able to help me because you are unfortunately not really useful?

Also I notice the mention WPML 100% compatible with your theme is very exaggerated.

I am relieved of $ 200 for a plugin that will never work on my website. It’s very frustrating, I think, unfortunately, no longer to use your services as a web designer is never offered your products to my clients.

Do you have a solution other than to call my host? Something useful?

An unhappy customer

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    The developer of theme will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I already fixed the problem that was causing display errors in the site.

Already manage to update the translation files
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1085x9j7r9z31t/translation_wpml.png?dl=0

Can you check if it’s ok?
    Do you need further assistance? Let us know

Thanks

-Rui

jahgraff

Bonsoir,

I looked at the products back, but now the css has jumped from I do not know what you’ve done, so I do not know what to do. But some icons are no longer in their place like social networks in the bar at the top , but also for example the icon NEW product , or the button to shopping bag which now appears all the time and not just overflight, and many other graphic details. How can I restore the look of your template from now that the shop work?

Thank you for your help

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I only deactivated Performance option that was generating an error. Your css definitely looks wrong.

Guess something was wrong in the theme upload.
    I just upload again the theme files, this time is looking better 🙂

Please check again
    Thanks

-Rui

jahgraff

Hi,

Sure it’s great like that, I love your work. That is why I have chosen your theme . But the translation problem loading is still current . I tried with the Spanish versions. From this page:

http://artichaut-de-paris.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-string-translation/menu/string-translation.php&download_mo=es&version=core|bc486bdf37b6e3c8b6e69b40ecead427;admin|21ddeb5b950cd7d40da6871656bb3e5b

And here again the same error message.

“Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource
    /wp-admin/admin.php
    does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.”

But the translation from Dutch to perfectly just before.

Should I touch people WPML ?

Thank you for your response

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register