New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce's "Additional Variation Images" not working

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
    pyotr

Hello!
    I guess you have wrong information… Woocommerce Additional Variation Images 1.7.3 doesn’t work with NHood 3.4.3. I checked.
    Before – inside of Woocommerce Additional Variation Images 1.5.0 was special code for the NHood 2.0 – but after they removed it cause your code was changed…
    They have guide to integrate Neighborhood Theme Support but it is only for NHood 2.05
    wcavi-custom-script.js is outdated there – i wrote new one…
    Your new theme supports changing of main variation image – but not for additional variation images
    Thank you
    Let me know please if i wrong.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will forward the topic to Ed.
    Thanks

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pyotr

Please provide the latest version of that plugin, and we will check it.

Thanks,

– Ed

pyotr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @pyotr – will get this sorted as soon as we can.

– Ed

pyotr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It means we’ll look into the issue and resolve it to work with the theme. Is that plugin version the very latest? I can’t seem to get the additional images to output, even on the default WordPress theme strangely enough.

Sorry, not sure what you mean by the 2nd question?

– Ed

pyotr

@Ed
    Ok.. Strange – with my solution and with php instructions described on Woocommerce site Neighborhood Theme Support it works…
    I didn’t buy it yet – this plugin cost $49 from Woocommerce – i found copy one on the web for testing purposes… but it looks like true one and Woocommerce helper recognize it… And it is latest one ver 1.7.3

Second question was about variation selection and pictures… For example i have 2 selects on the product page – color and size… For changing variation picture you have to choose variation – both and color and size… But i want to make pictures changing without choosing size – only color… I understand that Woocommerce logic works only like this 🙁 but may be you – like experienced developer could show me way or some ideas, please…

I found another plugin with different logic Smart Variations Images PRO – it can change pictures by only choose colors – but this plugin completely overrides your layout of images on the product page…. sure i can fix it also with javascript….

But in ideal i want to use official Woocommerce plugin and yours product images layout..
    I hope i described the problem clearly – sorry for my english 🙂

Pyotr.

pyotr

@Ed

on default theme it couldn’t work cause they have option in documentation: Be sure to have a default set of gallery images for your product or else it won’t work.

David Martin – Support

@pyotr Thanks for reporting this back.

pyotr

@Ed sorry for disturbing – do u have any words about my second question, please

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pyotr

We have fixed this for the next update – we can send over the new build now if you’d like?

In regards to your second question, unfortunately that is how it works with Woo – we have no control.

– Ed

pyotr

Hi @Ed it is sad that u haven’t idea – i asked not for your control – but only about your thoughts about it..

And I have one advice for you about theme upgrade – on the products view for images you use light slider and thumb generates from data-thumb attribute – but you output paths of original images there – so for example my original images near 3 mb each… better to post there paths of the same cropped images that are main pictures are – i mean img_800x1200
    Cause if for thumbs using original images – page is very heavy.. If use cropped product image will be fine – because they are already loaded and not so bigsized

Sorry for english
    – Pyotr

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @pyotr

Unfortunately that is the truth of whether we have an idea on it or not – it could possibly be done, but it’s not something we have the time or capacity to investigate.

The images used for thumbs have already loaded – thus not loading any extra images, which is actually more friendly to performance.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register