New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Woocommerce Cart in Top Bar Shows Wrong Sum

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    floriank

Dear Ed,

thank you very much for all the efforts!

I have installed the files you gave me. For normal products it works now. Not so for subscriptions though. It seems only to go wrong when normal products and a subscription are together in the cart. I use woocommerce subscriptions and since a recent version it is possible to purchase subscriptions together with normal products in one cart.

If this is a general compatibility issue which you cannot fix (at all or any time soon), please drop me a line and I will get rid of the cart in the top bar altogether. Would be sad though because its really nice. Or is there a hook/filter to get rid only of the sum and count? .

Thank you again and have a nice day!
    Florian

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Will forward this one to Ed so he can reply you.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you possibly provide a link to your site and steps to replicate the issue so that I can check it out?

Thanks,

– Ed

floriank

Dear Ed,

that was the first thing I did, when starting this thread. I set up a dedicated environment and sent you all the credentials to this site. You have full admin rights and may do whatever you deem necessary. Please take a short look at my earlier post within this thread.

To replicate the issue (although you must have done so before, right), please just click on the only navigation item “Store” and add all three dummy products to your cart. Then please take a look at your cart in the top bar. Sum and count will not match your actions.

Best,
    Florian

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Apologies, I must have looked at the wrong topic.

Just had a quick google, and found the issue here: https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues/6041

Please make sure you have the latest update for the plugin, as this is an issue with the plugin.

– Ed

floriank

Dear Ed,

sorry for the delay. Thank you very much for the answer! I am using the current version of wc subscriptions though. However this clearly seems to be out of your control.

Thanks again and best regards,
    Florian

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed
    -Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register