New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Width problem after update

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    audiophreak

Yeah it’s still occurring for me as well. The content blocks are still totally ignoring their containing column widths and displaying like they are 1/1. Example Attached

One additional thing that started occurring as well with this update was that in the few places I was using the class modifiers (such as .ml0 and .mr0) they are now ignoring those classes. Example Attached

I have just resorted to rolling back to 1.5 for the time being.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@ligend – Checked your portfolio, seems to all look fine here? Can you try clearing your browser cache?

For your FAQ page, do you have the page builder enabled on that page?

Would appreciate a login in a private reply so that I can check/fix where necessary.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@audiophreak – thanks for letting me know, not seeing any of that here, very odd. Did you try clearing your browser cache?

Could you possible upload dante v2 as a separate theme folder (name it dantev2) so that we can run that in Test Drive mode?

If you provide a login in a private reply I’ll happily check it out for you.

Thanks,

– Ed

parcyvall

Hi Ed, it works fine with me. One item is not loading but it’s probably just a server cash problem. Thanks for the quick fix!

kind regards
    Simon

ligend

Hi ED,
    therefore,
    clean chache browser.
    Test with another browser, done.

Problem remained.

portfolio:
    If the active page builder leaving it blank or enter any shortcode, the problem remains.
    If you use the default editor leaving, then the display is correct.

Various pages (FAQ):
    The content of the pages within the editor is standard, NO PAGE BUILDER.

ligend

I had to open all the products in the store and all pages of the portfolio to disable the PAGE BUILDER.

In addition, the home of woocommerce, continues to remain full width even disabling PAGE BUILDER!!

audiophreak
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Shreyans
    Shreyans

Ed, I mentioned that my pages were showing fine after the hotfix but I just saw now that my product pages are still having the full-width issue. I have sent you my login credentials in my previous post.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @audiophreak

Just fixed your site, thanks for sorting that for me. That was an issue that occurred because you were using non-responsive mode. I’ve fixed it for the next update, and added the custom css to the panel for you to check.

@Shreyans
    – can you try this version (think this should sort the products issue) – http://d.pr/f/g5jE

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Shreyans

Hi Ed, thanks, the products issue is fixed now. Just letting you know that I still have that gallery issue that I mentioned in my earlier post.

rreadotcom

I have done the updates (v 2.01) and I am still having some width issues. The maps are not going full width and some of the other full width elements.

Home

503 page but I have a map up so you can see what it is doing.

Help!

ovrld
    abo
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting me know, appreciate the patience with the issue – hopefully ironing the rest of the issues out with this build: http://d.pr/f/8gfW

Give it a test and let me know, then I’ll push it live.

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register