New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Width problem after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ligend

Hello, now i update DANTE to v2.0.
    I use DANTE child with fixed layout. Blog, shop pages are ok, but portfolio items and other page, now are fully width. Why?

How i can fix this?

audiophreak

I have the same setup and I’m finding that columns aren’t working anymore. Everything contained in columns now act like they are 1/1 and ignoring their containing column. I am having to go in and hack everything work independently of columns.

Shreyans

Same problem after update!! homepage is okay, blog okay, about-us/contact-us pages are okay, but my other pages are taking 100% width!!

ligend

This is a very problem!!!

Pothe

Same column width issue here also.

Also seems that tabs content suffers same problem, even when not in columns.

I’ve also got a problem with the comments section now going full width on a custom post type, which it didn’t have before.

ligend

Many problems and no solution? 🙂

ielbury

Same problem for me. Portfolio pages all now full width.

jovo

I thought I was losing my mind. I have the same exact issues. Spent hours so far trying to figure this out. Most of my pages are now full width and I’m seeing a strange gray box after the titles. The new builder window doesn’t seem to re-size, unless I create a brand new page. Also, found some strange issues with the new icon box colors. Hopefully, this be get resolved soon. Thanks!

apmgraphics

Same issue here – after some testing I’ve found that Portfolio pages I build with the Swift Page Builder are now full width, but ones using other shortcodes seem to display normally. So it appears to be an issue with Swift Builder.

parcyvall

Same problem here. Is there an update on the way to fix this?

kingdomandsparrow

Also having same problem, please fix soon.

tynus

Same problem with woocommerce pages that contain sidebar(s)…
    Would be nice to see an update soon to fix this

abo

Similar issue here.
    Product pages with sidebar expands to full width!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Thanks for letting us know about this. As with the changelog, I did advise that there may be a few layout issues, and I also so that we’d be quick hot on fixing them.

So here is a hotfix update – http://d.pr/f/uiEu

Will hopefully prep a proper v2.01 tomorrow, after we’ve confirmed with all of you that the issues you are seeing are fixed. So please could you test the above build, and any issues after that please can you provide a link to your site, or let me know the specific instances where they aren’t fixed. For pages, can you make sure that if you have used page builder assets, that you have the page builder enabled when you update the page (as this sets the page builder meta option as active).

Apologies that you have had these issues, but I promise that it was much better for us to improve the framework, and the performance of your sites!

Thanks,

– Ed

ligend

Thanks for the fix.
    So, on my website http://www.21dieci.it, the portfolio has remained the same, same problem. To resolve the issue, I have to open each project and disable the editor swift. In fact I have not posted anything there and then I could disable it, however, open to all new pages is annoying.

For the rest, the pages where I entered text with the classic editor, continue to have the problem.

For example http://www.21dieci.it/assistenza/faq/.

I would say, therefore, that the problem persists.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register