New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Thumbnail Images vary in sizes…hard crop is on!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    snarfe

Great, many thanks for that David. That makes sense, although one point that raises alarm that maybe something else is affecting it is that the image you chose for your tests IS EXACTLY 1200 x 800, see screenshot from Media Gallery:

So you re-uploaded a larger version of this image, rebuilt thumbnails and got:

David..example2

I just did the same (changed size to 1500 x 1000) replaced media, regenerated thumbnails, refreshed caches and got this: (no change)

David Martin – Support

Can you send me a dropbox link of the image you are getting trouble with.

Thanks.

snarfe
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

5) Apologies, I did not mean 1200×800. I mistyped that. I meant a greater dimension such as 1024×1024 as an example.

If I use the supplied image, it uploads and displays correctly for me locally:

On your installation, WooCommerce is outputting the generated WooCommerce image sizes:

Your site:

VS Mine, notice the 540×540 prefixed to the end of the image URL:

I do wonder if your server is not generating the sizes, upon looking at your System Status, I notice you are running a version of PHP that Woo does not support: https://monkind.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

If you can contact your host, ask them to upgrade your PHP/MySQL versions to the latest. Once complete, rebuild the images once more.

Thanks.

snarfe

Oh, I see. Glad we got to bottom of it! I’m now in contact with hosting and our developers to look into. Many thanks David!!!

David Martin – Support

Great, let me know the outcome.

Thanks.

snarfe

David, an update:

PHP updated to 7.1, thumbnails regenerated and all is good:

Many thanks once again, case closed 🙂

David Martin – Support

Great news, very glad to help you out.

If you have found the theme/support useful, we appreciate it if you can leave feedback on our item if you have the time as it really helps us out.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register