New Landing How can we help? Cardinal "Team" element problem with WPML plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    javierojuel

Hello,

Today I am out of office but I have updated the theme from my mobile and the problem is not solved.

In a previous message you have a user and password with administrative permissions. If you need anything more, you can contact me. I will be working the whole weekend with this site.

Best regards.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @javierojuel

I’ve checked thoroughly and this definitely isn’t an issue with the theme. There is nothing being returned from the WordPress function to get the thumbnail ID on the English language.

This will have something to do with your WPML setup, but I have been unable to find the cause. If you contact WPML support, they will be happy to investigate. Cardinal is 100% compatible, so it’s definitely not a theme issue.

You can post your topic here: http://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/

Thanks,

– Ed

javierojuel

Thank you Ed for your answer. Two weeks later and the WPML support is missing. They have forwarded this case to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team but still no answer.

javierojuel

Hey!!! Now it is working. I have just switched off most of the plugins and swichted them on later and now it is working.

I also installed in another server the Cardenal Theme with the “Corporate Five” example and configured it with WPML and It was working right. Then I came back to my site, switched off the plugins and turn them on and It was working. Also I changed some parameters in WPML but later I left them as It was before!

I will make some more tests. Thank you

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

That’s great. Thanks Ed.
    -Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register