New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder not Loading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    albowlly

Hi there
    I too am experiencing Swift Page Builder being stuck on loading.
    Really frustrating as I need to get my site done.
    Kindly advise.
    A

albowlly

I’m sorry for the addendum; I don’t clearly see an option to edit my post.

I should mention that I am trying to edit the About 2 page. Notable, when I start editing it Swift Page Builder loads okay; it is after I save the page following some changes that Swift Page Builder will no longer load.

My current workaround is to do the page in one draft but this is annoying :/

David Martin – Support

Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thanks,
    David

albowlly

Hi David I have done this but to no avail.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    albowlly

Hi David,

I would be grateful if you would log in to our site and take a look. the fix you suggested did not work. this is frustrating our efforts to move forward with our website so you kind assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I’m only experiencing this on this specific page, so it can be something in the demo content page. Did you manage to replicate it in a different page?

-Rui

albowlly
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks. Will have a look.
    Can you check if there is any error related to the theme in the php error log file?

-Rui

albowlly

It’s okay I fixed it via my host provider

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

what is it? for future reference?

thanks
    -Rui

albowlly

my host, namecheap, had some internal security firewall. so, they had to whitelist something. that is the extent of what I know, as the customer care rep took care of it.

I should mention that in order to have the swift page builder appear, I have to click on the basic editor and then click back and forth between them a couple of times.

I think that binding people to swift page builder is the weakest link in the theme. Perhaps you might consider using e.g. Visual Composer. Just an idea.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info and suggestions.

-Rui

albowlly

you are welcome

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

marked as resolved.

-Rui

CouryBuehlerPT

After updating Dante to version Version: 3.3.50, Swift Page Builder is stuck on loading for all Pages and Posts (new and upon edit of existing). In order to have the Swift Page Builder appear, we need to click on the basic editor, and then click back and forth between them a couple of times (even this does not always work). If we create the content in the basic (classic) text editor, and then attempt to switch to Swift Page Builder we receive a message stating: “By switching to the page builder, any content not in page builder assets will be removed for consistency.

Please note that our wp-config.php file is set to: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’);
    WordPress 4.8

From our experience, this is usually related with site loading and possibly jquery. Any timely thoughts and assistance will be much appreciated because this is quite debilitating to our marketing efforts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.