Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    graines

I do apologise as I am clearly being a little slow and I am sure this is a really simple fix. I have setup my homepage however I am having trouble getting the slider to work. I am unsure as to whether I require the revolution slider or the normal slider. Either way I do not seem to be able to replicate your demo site. I have been through the documentation however still do not seem to be able to get anything to change on the slider. Could you please point me in the correct direction.

1) Which slider do I need to use to get you ‘demo’ slider replicated?
    2) What are the settings for this?

Really appreciate your help.

Cheers

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The slider on http://supreme.swiftideas.net/ is the normal slider. Its settings should be set by default; if not, please import our supreme_theme-options.txt demo data, you can find it in the Demo Content folder of your download.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graines

Thanks for your reply. I have tried importing all the xml data however this still does not work. All I currently have on the slider is the post title and excerpt in the centre of the slider. No background and no white box with text is as per your demo page. Please help!

I have noticed a slider option in the posts pages, however when I add an image and text justification to the options nothing changes.

Appreciate all your help.

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Where are you adding the slider image?

Note that you will need to assign your slider item to a slider group (they work like ‘categories’ for posts) and set the featured image for that slider item.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graines

If I set you up with a login would you be able to jump on the site and take a look.

Many thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Sure thing, just make sure it’s an admin user and post the details here, in a private reply.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graines
    This reply has been marked as private.
    graines

Hi, I haven’t heard anything. Could you please give me an update?

Many thanks

graines

The slider issue is still not sorted. Please could you help asap? I private messaged you the url and username and password.

Thank you

Cosmin – SUPPORT
    graines
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    graines

Hi – yes the posts have been imported from an another WordPress blog using the standard WordPress import/export function. Is there a fix for this that can be applied please? Thank you

Cosmin – SUPPORT

I don’t think it will work on imported posts – can you try creating one from scratch and see if it works on that one?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graines

This works ok on newly created posts however I am upgrading from a website with many posts and these need to be imported. Are you able to fix this for me please? Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register