New Landing How can we help? Atelier Site title and tagline question

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You can activate the child theme without any problem. Its a good practice to use child theme.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

hi Mohammed.

the child theme is already active. i updated the Atelier theme. it now wants me to activate it. if i do that wont it take over the child theme and be the theme ‘in charge’?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You dont need to activate parent Atlier theme because you already activated child theme.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

Hi Guys. okay so back to the original reason for this support thread ๐Ÿ™‚

the code i was given by two of you is not making that red horizontal bar across my home page any thinner/skinnier/narrower. I’ve added the CSS code to the CSS custom area, the theme is updated, the swift builder is updated the woo commerce is updated.. didnt work in firefox or in safari. thoughts?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My code should work sure. I need wordpress admin login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Clearly there is a misunderstanding of terminology here.

I have added a screenshot of what I believe you are referring to, we have provided the code to make this smaller by reducing the text padding which will work.

If I am looking at the wrong section of your site, please add a screenshot (not a .tiff format) and will get this resolved for you.

– David.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dm13

hi David. ok i understand the code.. make the text smaller and it makes that red bar smaller.. but its not working. the red bar (yes your screen shot is correct you are in the correct area) the red bar is 122px wide. I deleted the code, saved it and its still 122px wide.. which means the code is not doing anything. i’ve tested in firefox as well as safari.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue so please check after clear the cache of browser. You have missed one curly brace } before my code that was cause to issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

damn! all because of one curly brace! Guys, Mohammed, thank you! looks exactly like I want it to!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome and glad ๐Ÿ™‚ to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

hi guys, any chance you can mark my resolved issues in green so that i know they’re done? i have so many haha.. thanks! this one is resolved but the option drop down button wont ‘stick’ to say that. thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just marked it resolved.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register