New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Shortcode generator not working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    matt3

I haven’t got that in my .htaccess file – does the new update fix this problem?

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Matt can you provide your link/login in a private reply so that I can check it out?

– Ed

matt3
    This reply has been marked as private.
    celeteweitz

Hi Ed,
    I am also getting a white screen when trying to use short code generator. checked with Apache error logs, it gave

PHP Warning: require_once(/home/teamveco/public_html/medianama/themes/dante/swift-framework/sf-shortcodes/config.php/wp-load.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/teamveco/public_html/medianama/themes/dante/swift-framework/sf-shortcodes/config.php on line 6

I have checked /sf-shortcodes/config.php/ it has

<?php 
    	$absolute_path = __FILE__;
    	$file_path = explode( 'wp-content', $absolute_path );
    	$wp_path = $file_path[0];

require_once( $wp_path . '/wp-load.php' );
    ?>

both config.php and interface.php are set to 755, no .htaccess issues

so I tried to drill down, I think the issue might be due to incomplete installation of V1.02 or absolute path settings.

I went over to stackoverflow, somebody faced a similar issue with genesis framework, they have suggested a reinstall of the theme : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9553881/

So Ed, I am trying out all the options, and also I have modsecurity enabled, it gave 403 error in the log. So guys, sometimes modsecurity rulesets can also be the problem. I am working on this, will update soon.

Regards
    Celeste

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@Celeste – can you try changing the contents of /includes/swift-framework/sf-shortcodes/config.php to the following:

<?php 
    	if (!function_exists('sf_wp_path')) {
    		function sf_wp_path() {
    			if (strstr($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], "/wp-content/")) {
    				return preg_replace("/\/wp-content\/.*/", "", $_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]);
    			} else {
    			return preg_replace("/\/[^\/]+?\/themes\/.*/", "", $_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]);
    			}
    		}
    	}

require_once( sf_wp_path() . '/wp-load.php' );
    ?>

Let us know.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@matt3 – login not working, can you double check it for me?

– Ed

matt3
    celeteweitz

Hi Ed,

you did it, that resolved the issue. I had prepared a development environment on a WAMP server on my desktop. It was also giving the same problem. I incorporated the change that you suggested into the config.php and IT IS WORKING !!!!!!!

So I guess the problem lied with the absolute path. So guys, please go into wp-content > Themes > Dante > swift-framework >sf-shortcodes > config.php

Once in config.php (edit mode) replace the content with the one provided by Ed, save changes and close. Now try the shortcode generator, hope it works out.
    Cheers!!! God , that was wicked, Ed. Customer Support is Five star.

Regards
    Celeste

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @matt3 – I took a quick look, but nothing is wrong on the theme side. Might be best to ask your host and see if they can check it out, there might be something in the server logs which points to the reason you aren’t being allowed to access that page.

Hope that helps, please let us know.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@celeteweitz – glad I could help, and glad you’re happy!

We’d really appreciate a rating on the item on ThemeForest if you haven’t already 🙂

– Ed

matt3
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

That is related to the latest tweets function, nothing to do with the shortcode generator.

Let us know how you get on with sorting your setup.

– Ed

matt3

Hi Ed,

Problem sorted – there was a .htaccess file under wp-content and that was denying access to all PHP files under that folder and sub-directories.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it!

– Ed

Xeryus

I have the 404 error when trying to use the shortcode aswell, I have changed all permissions and host has looked into it, and can not replicate the issue. for them it works fine. Doesn’t matter what browser or device i use. htacess is fine. I’m lost on this.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register