New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Sale – Add to Cart button missing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I have the problem that the “Add to cart” text is missing on sale products. The button itself will slide up, but without the text. The strange thing is, that this problem only exists on sale product, which were added through Swift Page Builder and the “Shop Products” element. Do you already know this problem? Do you have any suggestions what I could do to solve the issue? Thanks in advance.

Best

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

That’s odd, got a link so I can check?

– Kyle

guentherportfolio
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    guentherportfolio

Hey Rui,

thanks for your answer. I have cleared the cache but unfortunately nothing changed. The curious thing is, that the actual sale products work fine, but on the “startseite” under the “sale product” category of swift page builder, it doesn’t work – you have to scroll down a bit. Could you please make your last message privat due the link with the screenshot? I want to keep the page content secret as long as possible 🙂 Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Home page and shop page looks perfect. Where are you looking the error exactly?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your response. First of all – could you please remove the link of Rui’s last message or make it private?! Thanks in advance.

The problem does exist further. Where do you exactly check the sale products? Did you scroll down the homepage until you see the “Sale” category? This category is created with swift page builder. On every other place of the website, the sale products looks fine. I guess this is a settings issue or an issue with the swift page builder. Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm regards
    Martin

P.s. I checked the website on 3 different PC’s, 2 different OS and 2 different browser – on every system the text doesn’t appear.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

My reply it’s already private apologize for that.
    I scrolled to the bottom and now I’m seeing the same issue you do.

Let me check this with the development team and will get back to you.
    Thanks

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I just tried in my development server using the latest version of the theme and it works fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/87kqulhg09mj4no/Screenshot%202016-05-24%2010.14.42.png?dl=0

Can you try to disable all plugins except Woocommerce and RevSlider so we can check if it is a plugin conflict?
    After that clear the cache and test again.If the problem it’s from a plugin you will need to activate again the plugins till figuring out what plugin is causing it.

-Rui

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

thanks for the hint. I´ve figured out that the problem is due a Upload plugin. If I deactivate this plugin, everything is fine. Could you please give me an advise what I could do in that case? Unfortunately I do not know what I have to change. In the options of the backend are no settings what could be the reason for that error. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
    Martin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad you found it. In last resort you will have to deactivate the plugin since somehow it’s messing with our theme content.
    -Rui

guentherportfolio

Thanks for your fast response, Rui. You mean I shall deactivate it for all the time? – I need this plugin, it is essential for my shop, also your theme. The strange thing is, that only the sale category of the swift page builder is affected. As you know all other sale products working fine. Did you have similar cases in the past? Is there anything I could check in the theme? Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your help.

Best regards
    Martin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can you provide us that plugin so we can test it on our local development to see if there is anything we can do?
    Thanks

-Rui

guentherportfolio
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.