New Landing How can we help? Atelier Quickview not working

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    David Martin – Support

Hi @TimbreDesign,

If you can add that plugin WooThemes Min/Max Quantities, then can you list the plugins settings and the steps to reproduce the error I’ll pass this back to our lead dev for investigation.

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Hi David, not sure what you mean by “add that plugin” ?

Here’s the plugin:
    https://www.woothemes.com/products/minmax-quantities/

I’m not using the plugins global settings, only the individual product settings. Here is a link to a simple product that is using a minimum quantity purchase rule of 3:
    http://woocommerce-9183-31199-77022.cloudwaysapps.com/shop/volcanic-ash-kimono/

I have attached a screenshot of the error (says I have 0 in my cart) when I attempt buying 3 of the item. Like I said before, if you up the quantity to 4 it allows the item in the cart. (I can, in the cart, lower the item back to 3 and it validates fine, so occurs only on the product pages).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Apologies, I meant please attach the plugin zip file here.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

PS – can you confirm: Have you tested with Ajax disabled: Theme Options => WooCommerce => Product Options => Add to cart ajax => Disabled

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Yes definitely tested with Ajax add-to-cart disabled, no help. Min/max plugin is attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I’ll need to pass this back to our lead developer for discussion for the possibility of future compatibility integration.

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Hmm, ok, well I’m at a loss here, are you saying that your team won’t be finding a fix for this for me asap?

This site is soon going into production and Min/Max Quantities is an integral function of the site.

I was under the presumption when purchasing the theme that it is WooCommerce compatible, and while I realize that it is impossible to make a theme compatible with all plugins (albeit even native WooThemes plugin), I really don’t understand why the developers of Atelier (or why any theme would for that matter) would interfere with purchase quantities at all..

Very frustrated.

David Martin – Support

Hi @TimbreDesign,

We will look into it asap but I cannot guarantee a timeframe for you.

The theme is compatible with WooCommerce, but every extension plugin has it’s own way of interacting with WooCommerce core plugin.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Whilst working on a new theme’s Woo integration I have invested a little on this also.

If you open this file atelier/woocommerce/single-product/simple.php, create a backup of the contents and paste in this: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/webadelic/865f0039ffeedfc34df1/raw/ead9d6376e117daa00c2d6b6daf548410a0a7c58/simple.php.

Does this help you?

– David.

TimbreDesign

Ok, so shouldn’t this be placed in the child theme under: atelier-child/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php ???

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes you can do that if on a live site, if you have a staging or development site where you can quickly test this before you add it to a live site then the first method.

– David.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register