New Landing How can we help? Atelier Quickview not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    TimbreDesign

Quickview not showing product, blank overlay. Already tried other plugins / cache deactivation for conflicts.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see quickview enabled on your products?

– Kyle

TimbreDesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

This is likely related to the third party plugin you mentioned. Please test further with that disabled.

Have you tested with Ajax disabled: Theme Options => WooCommerce => Product Options => Add to cart ajax => Disabled.

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Hi there, I noticed that the recent update of Atelier did not include the update for Quickview (v3.2.3) in fact you are still providing 3.1.0..

I am still having issues with what I believe are add to cart cache issues, now fixed in the latest update.

I am also seeing a conflict with Quickview and WooCommerce Catalog Visibility (does not work at all if enabled).

I have tried disabling Ajax to cart button (both in theme and in WC), does not help at all.

Please provide the latest version so I can see if it will quell the issues.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Quick seems to be partially working on this page: http://www.warriorsdivine.com/shop/

It works great for me on my local dev version, can you please disable all plugins – leaving only Swift Framework, WooCommerce and WC Quickview working.

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Hi David,

Fact is that it is not working at all, no amount of troubleshooting has helped, I’ve already tried this without any additional plugins / caching and Ajax off on all accounts, still not working..

I’ve now switched it out with Yith WooCommerce Quick View (which I will continue with unless this is sorted, which I would prefer as there are some features I prefer Over the Yith version), that is what you are seeing on the site now.

I would like you to address the fact that you are providing an outdated version of Quick View with your “current” updates. And also please address the fact that it is directly conflicting with WooCommerce Catalog Visibility, no question.

To let you know I am running this site on Cloudways with Digital Ocean and a stack of: MariaDB 10, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, APC and Redis.

Seems I have found another bug as well. WooThemes Min/Max Quantities. Variable Products are fine, however with Simple Products, on a minimum quantity order it is not allowing purchase at the minimum quantity, you must add 1 more of the product for it to validate. I’ve looked through your theme files and have found that you are overriding single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php and perhaps that is the issue. I’ve also tried this without any additional plugins / caching and Ajax off on all accounts, still not working. I’ve contacted Woo support and they have no other complaints of such an error, and thus, they have suggested that this is a theme issue.

Thank you for your time,
    Derek

David Martin – Support

Hi Derek,

I have reported your feedback back to the team, I have asked after and update for the Quickview plugin we use and reported the compatibility issue this creates for WooCommerce Catalog Visibility.

Could I ask of you to please attach the plugin WooCommerce Catalog Visibility here so we can use it for testing?

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Regarding the Catalogue feature, have you tested the built in Catalogue mode without the plugin? Theme Options => WooCommerce Options => Catalog Mode => On?

Thanks.

JackV

It seems the quickview is not very friendly to variation products, i have tried a bunch of different config options but its just not working right.

David Martin – Support

Hi @JackV,

It’s working great here: http://swiftideas.com/shop/page/2/
    please test the variable product: Sam Trousers

Please provide a link to your shop and please describe the issues you encounter.

Thanks.

TimbreDesign
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

@TimbreDesign thanks – What is the Minimum Order Quantity issue? I don’t see any references to this?

Thanks.

TimbreDesign

Hi David,

Took a bit of a break for the holidays there, just getting back to this project.

I had mentioned it earlier regarding the plugin “WooThemes Min/Max Quantities”

Variable Products are fine, however with Simple Products, on a minimum quantity order it is not allowing purchase at the minimum quantity, you must add 1 more of the product for it to validate. I’ve looked through your theme files and have found that you are overriding single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php and perhaps that is the issue. I’ve also tried this without any additional plugins / caching and Ajax off on all accounts, still not working. I’ve contacted Woo support and they have no other complaints of such an error, and thus, they have suggested that this is a theme issue.

TimbreDesign

I will add that, if for instance, I add 4 of the product with a minimum quantity of 3 it will validate fine, then in the shopping cart, I can lower the amount to 3 and it will still validate fine. It is only on the product page when I enter a quantity of 3, that it will not validate. Hope that helps track the issue down..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register