New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Product gallery slides wrong direction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dirkmol

Dear Swift Team,

the product gallery on our website scrolls in the wrong direction. We also have a developer website where this does not occur which runs on the same version of WP and uses the same plugins. Our Woocommerce version is Woocommerce version 2.5.0.

you can see a good example on this page:

http://monkshop.eu/product/schoenen/five-ten-sleuth-grey/

if the slider buttons (prev/next) the dots, or the miniatures are clicked the images slide in the wrong direction. This causes the product gallery to appear empty. Looking at the inspector this seems to be a javascript error.

If I manually change the “transform: translate3d()” on the ul.slides to a value of -562px instead of the positive value the slider currently uses, the products are visible correctly.

Could you please advise as to why this seems to happen and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

That is not something I can replicate locally currently, can you check the login details – I’ll take a close look.

Thanks.

dirkmol

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean you want some login details for the page mentioned in the first post? We are not very keen on giving a login (gave us troubles the other day). We will do that if it is really necessary.

Do you have any idea where this problem comes from? Did you ever see something like this before?

Thanks.

infushka

Hey. I have the same problem. + More stopped to show product image gallery =(

https://u495.ru/shop/clothing/for-men/harley/

infushka

This problem is widespread. Take action yourself.

David Martin – Support

@dirkmol – please provide us a login detail. I have double checked this on my dev version and I cannot relicate. Please deactivate your child theme and re-test. Does you child theme overwrite and Woo functions or template files?

@infushka
    please flush your cache plugin/minification, start a new thread and privately add your WP login details for us.

Thanks.

infushka
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Please disable the child and all plugins leaving only the WooCommerce and Swift Framework active. – Please re-test this and let me know when I can see the result.

Thanks.

infushka

Disable all plugins and child theme has not brought results. Problem still exists.

David Martin – Support

Please leave them disabled whilst I also investigate your site.

Thanks.

infushka

When waiting for a solution?
    On the mobile site everything works correctly, the problem is in the desktop version. And it’s not an issue of additional plug-ins

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes, Please leave them disabled whilst I also investigate your site – are they disabled currently? I am only all day today GMT Uk time so please do this now.

– David.

infushka

Unfortunately, I can not disable all plug-ins, online shop operates. I tested it on a local version.

infushka

In the demo-version of your site the same problem http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/demos/#shop_three

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The product slider arrows left/right go in the correct direction: http://cardinal.swiftideas.com/shop-demo-three/products/door-print-t-shirt-white/

Please screenshot, or provide a video of what you see.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register