New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Problems with WordPress update

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) You need to use FTP software like FileZilla, connect to your server to access the files and go to wp-content/themes
    2) Unzip the file I sent you
    3) Drag the new version into your wp-content folder.
    4) A message will appear saying that folder already exists, you need to chose overwrite all files
    5) Once the upload is complete you can refresh your site

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

@mikepaschal please open a new topic about the issue with your login details so I can check

– Kyle

creativebark

thanks!

i’m getting an error on the landing page. it appears it’s something related to the swift-framework.

errors:
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/129860/domains/creativebark.com/html/wp-content/themes/joyn/swift-framework/content/sf-portfolio.php on line 81

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /nfs/c09/h02/mnt/129860/domains/creativebark.com/html/wp-content/themes/joyn/swift-framework/content/sf-portfolio.php on line 83

see website:

Portfolio

Additionally, I’m getting an error when I try to create a new slider under Swift Slider. Please see attachment.

thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @creativebark

We have an update that will be made available via auto-update tonight, to resolve both of those issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register