New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem: Woocommerce product page with Swiftpage Builder elements

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    thepipeguys

Hey Ed,

What do you mean by “Please check your “Product Short Description” boxes”?

What exactly causes the issue pictured in my attachment?

What does the “Product Short Description Box” have to do with it?

Thanks a million!

toni100

i have added a divider with swift ideas – the divider is shown above the pictures and the description of the product??? see screenshot…

any ideas would be helpful…

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, can you please open a new thread for your issue?
    While your issue might be similar, it’s most likely a different issue which will need different attention. Also, you can only submit login details privately if you’re the creator of a thread.

Thank you!

thepipeguys

Hey guys we really need a solution for this issue. I tried clearing the short description box (as I think Ed was suggesting) but the issues are persisting.

So while I have the page builder for products turned on my three problems are:

1. The content of most page builder elements appears in places where they shouldn’t (see my photo from 3 posts back).

2. When I add any kind of page builder element, the arrows for the related product carousel are way off the mark (see how high they are in the photo when my mouse is hovered over a related product).

3. If I add no page builder elements then the content I have in the Product Description Box (which is supposed to show in the “Description Accordion” isn’t there. It only appears if I add a page builder element.

Thanks for your help!

thepipeguys

Sorry, I forgot to attach the images to my previous post.

thepipeguys

Now the issue has changed.

The Page builder content is appearing as normal below the product.

I have turned the “Product Description Tabs Mode” off, and now the description content is appearing without needing to have anything in the page builder area. If I turn “Product Description Tabs Mode” on again, the problem persists.

Now, however, all of my products page formatting is off. Content is being pushed all the way to the left and right edges of my browser and the arrows for the “Related Products” carousel are still appearing far two high.

I have already turned off all my plugins in attempt to see if it was a plugin conflict. It doesn’t appear to be. All these issues still persisted even when all my plugins were turned off. I don’t know if anyone else is being plagued by these same issues, but it is affecting the image of our business and I would really like a resolution. Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@thepipeguys – think I provided a fixed version for you? can you confirm this topic can be closed?

Thanks,

– Ed

thepipeguys

Yes it can be closed. Thanks Ed!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Great!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register