New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Problem: Woocommerce product page with Swiftpage Builder elements

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mirkotao

When I put any element of the swiftpage builder into the product description, all the links (i.e.: short description, addititional info, navigation, etc.) don’t work.
    If I delete all swiftpage builder element onto the product description everything’s back to work.
    How can I do?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Do you have the latest version 1.51 of the theme installed. If not please update. Let us know if updating resolved the issue.

Thanks
    Tahir

mirkotao

Yes, I’m using the latest version 1.51 of the theme. The issue is not resolved

jon4700

I’m a little disappointed the page builder doesn’t work in the product pages as it would’ve been a totally awesome feature. I am experiencing similar problems to mirkotao. The formatting of various page elements is off, they also end up getting absorbed into the product description area, plus the addition of any page builder elements completely disables the ‘add to cart’ and ‘quantity’ functionality, which are pretty crucial!

Any tips on how I can get the page builder to work harmoniously with product pages?

I am also on the most recent 1.51 theme.

Many thanks!

mirkotao

I fully agree to jon4700

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Can you please provide a link so that I can check? I’m sure whatever issue you are seeing is a simple fix, and I promise that the page builder is an incredible asset for your product pages – just see our example here: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/product/mismo-briefcase/

Let me know.

– Ed

FranM

Hi,

Here is a link for you to see. http://dev.designbyfran.com/product/mismo-briefcase/

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Fran

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    I’d like to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details via a private reply please?

Thanks and cheers!

FranM
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mik421

I have also a strange issue. When i set swift page builder ON in product page, without adding any content with swift page builder, the first tab of description is NOT display only second and third like here http://www.loujett.com/shop/bijoux/bracelet-jonc-peau-serpent-de-mer-naturel-1-kayahnat1/

To fix this issue i have to add a fake swift page builder content (a text point), then the 3 tabs are displayed, like on all other product pages from the shop.

Hope it will help

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi mik can you please open a new thread for your question? Thank you!

Ed could you check Fran’s installation out please? I cannot find anything.

bart

the same problem appears on my website. what was the solution for the problem of FranM??
    thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Please check your “Product Short Description” boxes that you can find by scrolling down the meta options for the product – https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4u4ep6l6aucpw8/Screenshot%202014-01-21%2017.39.41.png

This is what causes the content to show on the right, and out of place.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

FranM

Thank you!

Fran

toni100

hi

i am also experiencing problems with the latest verison of the theme and woocommerce…

i use the swift page builder and after the update of the theme the first element of the swift builder (starting with two buttons in a fullwidth text block) are directly shown below the share buttons of the product. before the update the buttons were shown below the pictures of the product (see screenshot).

and the second problem i am experiencing is that when i make changes in the swift builder (like editing the buttons) the whole code of the swift builder is copied to the product short description box where i then have to delete it otherwise the complete product page is a mess. (see screenshot)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register