New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Post Thumbnail – Video

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Trophias
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

I’ll try to get Ed in here, not sure why that padding is taking up so much space. Tried disabling plugins as well, that’s not the issue.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Trophias

Thank you Cosmin 🙂 I will wait for Ed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I commented out that custom css as it was causing the issues on the video test page. I can’t see any blog posts with the video thumbnails. Can you show me a page so that I can see this?

– Ed

Trophias

Hey Ed, sorry about that.

You should see the blog on that page now for thumbnails. (Images won’t resize for thumbnails as well)

As for the video on the page itself, it won’t resize from within the video element in the page builder.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The video asset resizes to the size of the asset that you’ve set, and you have it set to 1/1 so that’s why it’s full width. Seems to resize fine here.

Checked the thumbnail, and is your issue that it’s too tall?

– Ed

Trophias

Thank you Ed,

I did not realize that the aspect ratio was that of the 1/1 sizing of the element. So yes, I can see that it works now 🙂

For the thumbnails, video and just plain pictures seem to be too big (Even if I resize the image, it still shows that it is blown up. Was there something that I missed with having a smaller sized image of it?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you show me an example of pictures being blown up so that I can see what’s happening?

If you’re using an image asset, then it will have a minimum width of the column width.

– Ed

Trophias

Hey Ed,

If you go to http://www.socialoutreachseattle.com/videotest/

You’ll see that the blog area has bigger thumbnails on the previews. I’ve tried resizing the image, and it keeps at that size. Is there a way to make the thumbnail smaller?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

In the masonry blog layout, the images will always be resized to 100% width, so please upload larger images, or choose the mini blog display type.

– Ed

Trophias

Gotcha! Thanks 🙂

I guess this was just me being silly and stupid 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register