New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Order received page is missing

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    David Martin – Support

This http://d.pr/i/1l2Hi is surely not correct?

It should be: http://d.pr/i/Kjw3, ie: bestellung-erhalten-2

Is the site in test mode so we can test payments?

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thanks for your answer. The site is in maintenance mode. You can test payments via bank transfer, don’t choose paypal please.

By the way. I had to reinstall my database, because some troubleshooting with the WPML translations, after deactivating WPML. Your created pages were deleted unfortunately, but my testing pages too. I hope this isn’t a problem.

In the meanwhile, I contacted WPML too. The gave me the hint, to activate or install the WooCommerce Store Pages under WPML -> WooCommerce Multilingual. They are automatically installed now, but nothing changed so far.

Best
    Martin

David Martin – Support

Hi Martin,

The theme does not control this, this issue exists between WPML & WooCommerce. Please persist with their support.

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hello guys,

I want to let you know, that the problem was solved in the meanwhile. If anyone has the same or similar problems, check the endpoints of the cart. In my case, it was a combination of translation issues and the “wrong named” endpoints. Anyway…thanks for your patience and your help.

Best
    Martin

guentherportfolio

Overall I believe there is an issue with different language version and the theme. I figured out, that no other endpoint page were created after installing the theme. I recently checked the user account setting page in the WooCommerce settings and figured out, that all endpoints were named, but the pages aren’t installed, so I had to create all the endpoint pages.

May be I am wrong, but I guess this shall be installed automatically? Now I have access to all the WooCommerce pages, that doesn’t exist before (i.e. change password, view order, edit account and so on).

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Glad you got it sorted, usually those pages are indeed installed automatically. Did you upgrade from an old Woo version?

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

actually no – I installed Woo about the regular WordPress installer. Anyway…thanks for your help, even this time it wasn’t a theme issue 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem with that. Thanks David.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.