New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Order received page is missing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi there guys,

I have some problems with the order received page of the template. If I place an order and go through the checkout survey, I currently see the cart at the end of my order. There is no “order received” page at the moment and I will be directly redirected to the cart, which is being empty after placing the order.

Can you give me a hint what I am doing wrong? Is there a hook with the outdated order.php file?

Thanks in advance.

Best
    Martin

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Go to the “System Status” tab on Woocommerce
    Click on the “Tools” tab at the top of the page
    On that page, the sixth option down is called “Install pages”.
    Clicking that will “install all the missing WooCommerce pages.

Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi Mohammad,

thanks for your help. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I have tried this before but the problem is still there. I also checked the “order received” settings directly in woocommerce and this should be fine too. Do you have other suggestions? Thanks again.

Best
    Martin

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made few changes. Please check it now.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi Mohammad,

thanks for your help. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. Now I receive an 404 Error….
    Is it because I run the shop in german?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

If you get 404 errors please re-save your permalinks: Settings => Permalinks => Save.

I’ll assign this to Mohammad as I am not sure what he has done so far, he will be with you shortly.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Add New Page -> Insert this content only [woocommerce_thankyou]. Now go to Admin -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Checkout tab -> Checkout Endpoints -> Here insert the slug of this created page -> Save the settings. Anyway first check it now before doing this because i made changes.

Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi guys,

thanks for your help. I checked it again like you mentioned and unfortunately I already get these 404 errors. Mohammad, you inserted already the “thank you” shortcode, right? Do you have further tipps? Thanks in advance. I hope we can solve this issue. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you tell us the link of that new page?

Thanks
    -Rui

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

I checked it again with the “Thank You” page which was created by Mohammad. He edited the settings within woo commerce and named the endpoint “order-received”. On this point, I get the 404 Error. After that, I removed the endpoint “order received” and named it “Thank You” instead. Now I have created a page named “Danke”, which means “Thank You” in german. Currently I don’t have the 404 Error but I do see the empty cart at the end of the order ๐Ÿ™

guentherportfolio

It seems that the endpoints were changed by WPML? Could it be? They have the state “not translated” but they are actually in german. Is this correct? Thank in advance.

Best
    Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Martin,

If you disable WPML, does everything work as normal?

Please also contact WPML support and report this issue: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/.

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thank you for your help. I tried now every possible option, but nothing worked. Disabled WPML, disabled WooCommerce Germanized, changed the endpoint….nothing ๐Ÿ™ This is very bad, because my clients shall see any page which show them, that the order is complete. Do you have any other tipps? Anyway…as you suggest, I will report the issue to WPML. Lets see what they will say. Thanks in advance

Best
    Martin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.