New Landing How can we help? Atelier Not able to create NEW PAGE or PRODUCT, defaults to Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Definitely it’s something with WPML. In this situation you need to reach their support and explain them this situation.

-Rui

hellojonesie

Hi Rui —

Okay thanks I have already created a ticket but they are much less responsive than you all, thanks again. I will reach out again if (once WPML have been either fixed or deleted) I am still having the problem with New Product or New Page = New Gallery.

Thank you,
    Amy

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Let us know the result.

-Rui

hellojonesie

Hi Dave,

WPML has finally been completely deactivated and deleted from my system and database, however I am still have the problem of “new product” and “new page” defaulting to “new gallery”.

You can see in the screenshots below that the title is “Add New Page” and “Add New Product” but in both cases, the permalink defaults to a “gallery” and the gallery categories are the only categories present.

Any ideas about how to get this fixed asap? ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d really like to get my site back online since it’s been broken for almost a week because of WPML!!

Also, I am still not able to upload any new media (it remains “crunching” and then doesn’t add) and the media display is quite strange again — the grey blocks below are also coming from my “galleries”.

Also, I all my plugins (swift framework) and themes are up to date.

Thanks so much,
    Amy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hellojonesie

Another thing strange — I am trying to update my menu, and when I click on the page entitled “BROCHES” and then click on “Add to Menu” the only thing that is add is a GALLERY page (hj x melody leblond all the way at the bottom) YIKES !

Any ideas? It seems like something very strange is going on with the galleries… and I have to admit they are an integral part of my new site so i’d really like to keep them if possible.

For my info, is support available during the weekend as well? Since I know it’s almost the weekend and I would have really liked to move forward with this.

Best,
    Amy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hellojonesie

Hey guys – any ideas here? I am begging for your help as soon as possible! ๐Ÿ™ My site has been offline for over a week now..
    Now that WPML has been completely deactivated, I don’t know what else the problem could be except for the theme or WooCommerce.

Thank you in advance,
    Amy

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is something that isnt theme related.
    I just installed Twenty Sixteen theme in your site and disabled the SwiftFramework plugin and I got this error when trying to create a new post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k71qhlu1lbv9vb0/Screenshot%202016-10-17%2010.16.51.png?dl=0

This is not normal and shows that something happened to your WordPress installation.
    Try to upload again all the WordPress files. But something might be broken in the database

Similar issue
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-default-object-from-empty-value-of-line-639-wp-adminincludespostphp/

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register